Day 1: Hanoi arrival
We offer you our warmest. Our tour guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to the hotel for checking in. Enjoy the rest of your day at your leisure.
Day 2: Hanoi walking tour & Food on Vespa (B/D)
Explore the Old Quarter of Hanoi where Vietnamese and French architecture mixed together. Whether you like the sophistication of Opéra de Hanoï or the antiquity of Bach Ma Temple, the beauty is there for you to discover. If permit, visit Hanoi train street where you can seat down very close to a railway, watching local people life and enjoy a cup of “egg coffee” or a local Hanoi beer.
Choose a lunch from a variety of tasteful local dishes.
This afternoon, we join a “Hanoi by night – foody”. Don’t forget that this tour includes a lot of food & drinks, so make sure that you take part in the tour with an empty stomach and a hunger for adventure
Hanoi is a maze of chaotics traffic and tiny streets. But hidden inside those are culture as well as essense of Vietnam culinary art. Hop on as our driver guide you through this maze on an adventure to discover culture while enjoy delicious food.
Day 3: Cruise Halong (B/L/D)
Leave the city excitement for an unforgettable two-day cruise on the tranquil waters of Ha Long Bay, a World Heritage location. This is a must trip for every visitor who spends their precious holiday in Vietnam. Making use of the newly constructed highway, a 2-hours bus ride will take you to Hai Phong port to board on cruise to begin your exploration. Experience the beauty of Halong Bay. Delicious seafood lunch and dinner is included on boat. Enjoy kayaking or swimming under clear water and take part in a cooking class on the sundesk. Spend a night on board.
Day 4: Halong (B/L/D)
Whether you want to learn about Vietnam culture by visiting fishing village or enjoying nature by kayaking and exploring caves while enjoying the peaceful atmosphere around, Ha Long Bay will not disappoint you.
Day 5: Flight to Hoian (B/L)
Complete the journey in Ha Long Bay after lunchtime. Disembark your cruise and return to Hanoi by shuttle bus. Collect luggage and check out from hotel. Flight to Danang for Hoian
Day 6: Hoian shopping tour (B/L)
Let’s start shopping!!!
Hoi An has been a trading port and a great place to shop for hundreds of year and it’s still one now. Our local shopping assistant will show you the way to find something brilliant, named authentic and traditional products of top-notch quality, cheap price but good quality. Enjoy shopping!
Recharge your energy with Banh my Phuong – famous Vietnamese-style sandwich before going back to shopping.
Day 7: Hoian cooking class (B/L)
Challenge yourself to be a professional chef of Vietnamese traditional food by taking this cooking class where you are in charge of your dishes from picking the right ingredients to cooking them. Savor the finest traditional food made by you, appreciate Hoi An’s beauty while listening to Vietnam’s rich culinary history and touch our culture.
Day 8: Hoian free time (B)
Today is your free time for you to pick up your tailor items or continue shopping…
Day 9: Departure (B)
All things come to an end and, unfortunately, this is the end of your journey! Meet up with your driver who will take you to the airport for your departure flight.
- Selected accommodation with breakfast in twin share room.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- Boat as itinerary
- Domestic flight: Hanoi – Danang
- Private air-condition transportation (except on Halong trip)
- Experience and friendly English-speaking local guide.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Service charge and VAT taxes.
- Welcome gifts
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- International flights with airport and departure taxes
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry…)
- Visa stamping fee for Vietnam (visa on arrival, valid 30 days: $25US upon client’s nationality + 1 photo. Passport has to be valid at least 6 months after departure date of the country). Subject to change without prior notice
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels’ porters
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
- Early check-in/ Late check out
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.