Day 1: Arrival in Da Nang
Meet and greet upon arrival by VTC’s representative. Private transfer to the hotel. Check-in and rest of the day will be at your leisure. Overnight at hotel in Da Nang City.
Day 2: The Dune Course at Danang Golf Club (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel and then you will be transferred to the Danang Golf Club (20 minutes). Enjoy a round of golf at the Dunes Course which was designed in 2010 by Australian Golf Legend Greg Norman, immediately leapt to fame and called the best new golf course in Asia in 2011. Transfer back to the hotel after the 18 hole game. Overnight at hotel in Da Nang City.
Day 3: Montgomerie Links (Breakfast)
After the breakfast at hotel, you will be brought to the Montgomerie Links Vietnam. Designed by Scotish Golf Legend Colin Montgomerie, this stunning 7,090 yards, par-72 golf course has an amazing beach escape combined with striking landscape of Vietnam’s East Sea and the Marble Mountains. It has also outstanding natural features and boast classic old-world design elements. Play a round of golf to experience one of Vietnam’s best design course. Back to hotel after the game. Overnight at hotel in Da Nang
Day 4: Visit Hoi An Ancient town (B)
After breakfast, our driver and guide will meet you at your hotel. Then transfer to Hoi An to starting a Hoi An walking tour. Known as Faifo to early Western traders, Hoi An was one of the major trading centres in South East Asia between the 16th & 17th centuries. A charming 16th century merchant town, with strong Japanese and Chinese influences, Hoi An is best explored on foot. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its well-preserved architecture, it is also a thriving centre of traditional handicrafts. Wander through the cobbled streets, past low tile-roofed buildings, the bustling central market and the small harbour where colourfully painted boats are moored. Continue to Sa Huynh Museum which contains exhibitions from the earliest period of Hoi An’s history. Finally, continue to the famous Japanese Covered Bridge Pagoda, first constructed in 1593 by the Japanese community of Hoi An to link the town with the Chinese quarters across the stream. In the afternoon, board a local boat and cruise down the Thu Bon River enjoying the unspoiled countryside and stopping to visit a pottery village and woodcarving village before returning to Hoi An Harbour.
Then go back to hotel in Da Nang. Overnight in Da Nang
Day 5: Morning visit Ba Na Hill, Linh Ung Pagoda (B)
08:00 The car and tour guide will pick up visitors at meeting point and start to visit Ba Na Hills – King Mountain, also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central. The beautiful weather here is always cool.
09:00 You will admire the high by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia. You will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Linh Ung pagoda. You will see the panorama of Danang City.
11:00 Visit and play game at the Fantasy Park
12:00 Have a lunch and rest at the restaurant
13:00 Explore King Peak at an altitude 1.487m, you can see panorama view of the Hana Hills and Quang Nam – Da Nang on high. On the top of mountain have Linh Tu Pagoda that is a special temple construction.
15:00 Return Da Nang.
Day 6: Departure (B)
Free at leisure until you will be transferred to the Danang Intl Airport to catch your outbound flight.
- 05 Nights in Twin-shared Accommodation
- Daily International / Continental Breakfast Buffets
- 09 Hole Golf Green Fees (Week-day)
- Private Caddie at Each Course
- All Private Air-Conditioned Vehicles Throughout
- English Speaking Tour Guide If Sightseeing Indicated
- 24/7 Ground Assistant Support
- Bottled Drinking Water: 02 Bottles Per Golfer Per Day
- All VAT Hotel, Golf Taxes and Service Charges
- Visa Arrangements
- International Airfares to and from Vietnam
- Electronic Golf Carts – Subject to Surcharge If Request
- Single Room or Room Upgrade – Subject to Surcharge
- Golf in Weekend or Public Holidays – Subject to Surcharge
- Personal Travel and Medical Insurances
- Daily Personal Expenditures
- All Caddie, Tour Guide, Driver Gratuities
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.