Minimum of 4 persons
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
On arrival at Noi Bai Airport, meet and greet by Vietnam Travel & Cruise guide, professional rider and transferred to hotel. Your leisure time to explore the stylish and gracious of Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Mai Chau (B,L,D)
This morning, we jump on the bikes and head out to Hoa Binh. We cross two mountain passes before descending to the Thai village of Mai Chau. Overnight in a Thai stilt house in Mai Chau to enjoy a cultural show of Thai dancing and a range of special local fruit liquors
Day 3: Mai Chau (B,L,D)
Explore Mai Chau village. Overnight in a Thai ethnicity stilt house in Mai Chau.
Day 4: Mai Chau – Vinh (B,L,D)
We will leave the valley of Mai Chau to continue the adventure tour of motorbike. You will be crossing the Ma River several times until we join the Ho Chi Minh Highway. After lunch we head eastwards to the coast for an overnight stay in the city of Vinh.
Day 5: Vinh – Phong Nha (B,L,D)
Continue riding on Ho Chi Minh Highway which gives us a smooth ride with little traffic and amazing vistas.
Paradise awaits you at the remote rural farm stay in Phong Nha. Relax by the pool or grab your camera and take a stroll.
Day 6: Phong Nha – Khe Sanh (B,L,D)
After an early breakfast we head south towards the former Demilitarized Zone (DMZ).
Todays ride is on the old path of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. We have the road virtually to ourselves with lush bush on both sides making for a wonderfully stunning ride.
Overnight in Khe Sanh.
Day 7: Khe Sanh – Hue (B,L,D)
In the morning we head south over the Da Krong Bridge (built by the Cubans in 1973) into the infamous A Shau valley, an area of intense wartime activity. We arrive at A Luoi, where there are many Bru Van hill tribe people. We continue on to Hue. Overnight in Hue.
Day 8: Hue (B,L,D)
Situated on the Perfume River, Hue is the former imperial capital of feudal Vietnam and is rich in culture and history. We spend the day exploring the former emperors tombs, Imperial Citadel and the Thien Mu Pagoda.
Day 9: Hue – Hoi An (B,L,D)
Another day full of stunning scenery on a road quoted in the Top Gear Program as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coast roads in the world”. Head up the Hai Van Pass before arrive the World Heritage site of Hoi An. Overnight in Hoi An.
Tonight, farewell dinner and say good bye your guide, mechanic and driver.
Day 10: Hoi An (B)
A free day to explore Hoi An by foot. With fine wining and dining, impressive architecture, fantastic tailoring, endless shopping, and a glorious beach, there is no shortage of activities to indulge in.
Day 11: Departure
Transfer to airport for your departure flight.
- Selected accommodation with breakfast in twin share room
- Meals as listed in the itinerary
- Boat cruises in Halong Bay
- Experience and friendly English-speaking local guide cum experience motorbike rider
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Van and truck support throughout
- Motorbike 110cc (big bike is available at request and extra rental fee)
- Mechanic provide for group from 4 above.
- All fuel, Helmet
- Service charge and VAT taxes
- Visa stamping fee at the Embassy
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Child or adult in triple sharing room
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.