Day 1: Saigon arrival
We offer you our warmest. Our tour guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to the hotel for checking in. Enjoy the rest of your day at your leisure.
Day 2: Saigon after dark food tour (B/D)
City tour through the heart of Saigon’s famous and historic city landmarks including Dong Khoi Street, the Rex Hotel, Municipal Theatre, Hotel de Ville and Notre Dame Cathedral, Re- Uniication Palace and War Remnants Museum.
In the evening, we explore Saigon on a boutique Vespa. At the same time, stop at local restaurants and having foods like local people.
First, our experienced driver on a vintage Vespa will pick you up from your hotel, then we will bring you to our Venue, to have a welcome drink at a local bar for you have a free drink and to enjoy the panorama of Saigon.
Our first stop for dinner is a local restaurant where we would like to introduce to you our local specialties like: Vietnamese Pancake, spring rolls…
After that, we continue our Discovery of Saigon to a local Seafood restaurant, another experience for you to taste the seafood with great ambience of the local. Later, we would like to bring to the local acoustic music Cafe to have some desert of drink, to enjoy some music performed by Vietnamese singers.
Our last stop before get back to the hotel will be bar, where you can enjoy Rock music or Jazz and Saigon night life.
Day 3: Cu Chi tunnels – Fly to Hoian (B/L)
This morning, journey west from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi. On arrival you will be guided through the famous tunnels used by the communist guerrillas during the Vietnam War. The tunnel network stretches over 250km and extends to three levels underground providing you with a remarkable insight into the hardships, courage, determination and terror of a guerrilla war. Have lunch at a local restaurant. Then you will be taken to the airport for a flight to Danang. Pick up upon arrival and go to your hotel in Hoian checking in.
Day 4: Danang jeep tour (B/L)
Make our way to the Linh Ung Pagoda – a very significant cultural site surrounded by stunning coastal views. Relax and soak up the ocean atmosphere, with a backdrop of magnificent jungle covered cliffs and deserted sandy beach coves.
Descend the mountain and enjoy a city tour around Da Nang. Experience the Thuan Phuoc and Han River Bridges before stopping to visit the bustling Han Market in the centre of the city. After visiting the market we enjoy a Vietnamese coffee at a typical street front coffee shop.
Enjoy a delicious local lunch of chicken rice and refresh for the afternoon activities.
Make our way to the Cham Museum after visiting the very iconic Dragon and Tran Thi Ly Bridges. Make our way to Marble Mountain, a fairy land with dreamlike scenery: pagodas, caves and many grottoes to explore.
Day 5: Hoi An free day (B)
Today you have free time to explore the lovely city – rent a motorbike at the hotel for a chill day or a round of golf at Montgomery link.
Day 6: Departure (B)
All things come to an end and, unfortunately, this is the end of your journey! Meet up with your driver who will take you to the airport for your departure flight.
- 5 nights stay at 4 star accommodation with daily breakfast
- Private transfers throughout the trip
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Touring with guide and entrance fees
- Others: Domestic flight
- Spending money
- Tips & gratuities
- Activities not listed
- Meals not listed, All drinks
- International departure taxes
- International flights
EXTEND YOUR STAY:
- Hanoi Halong 5D4N: $477USD/per pax
- Nha Trang 4D3N: $466USD/per pax
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.