Day 1: Hue arrival
We offer you our warmest welcome. Our tour guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to a boutique resort for checking in. Enjoy the rest of your day at your leisure.
Day 2: Hue city tour – Alba Wellness (B/L/D)
Met up by Vietnam Travel and Cruise’s guide and car for a city tour of Hue and surroundings areas. We first visit Royal Citadel, containing the Imperial city and the Forbidden Purple City, the Emperor’s private residence. There are many palaces and temples inside. Other attractions are Imperial Museum, Minh Mang tomb, and the vibrant Dong Ba riverside market. Enjoy your lunch at the Pagoda. Then, we will travel to Alba Wellness Valley, a resort build with both physical and spiritual wellness in mind.
Healthy welcome drink and fruit upon arrival. Check-in your room and be ready for a warm hotpot dinner together while enjoying the atmosphere on the farm at Alba Wellness.
During your leisure time in the afternoon, relax your body by hot-spring or by the pool…
Day 3: Wellness & Spa treatment (B/L)
Start the day with a hiking session. Witnessing the beautiful dawn on top of the mountain before heading back for a yoga lesson by the pool. Healthy meals are available around the day. In the afternoon, treat yourself with an onsen bath and a spa treatment. Our day ends with a visit to the local pagoda for a peaceful mind.
Day 4: Travel to Hoian (B/D)
Enjoy a meditation session by the pool before enjoying your balanced breakfast. Don’t forget to indulge yourself in onsen bath and spa treatment as we checking out at noon to head toward Hoi An.
Upon arriving at “Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort” in the evening, enjoy the Wellness dinner while surrounded by peaceful of Almanity Wellness resort & Spa.
Day 5: Walking tour & body treatment (B)
Walking through Hoi An tiny streets where 400 years of serving as the trading hub had transformed this city into a perfect mixture of Vietnam, China, and Japan architectures. Enjoy Vietnam version sandwich for lunch and freely explore this gem for the rest of the day.
If you ever feel stress out, treating yourself with a body treatment while enjoying a fresh juice, courtesy of the Almanity resort.
Day 6: Cooking class (B/L)
Challenge yourself to be a professional chef of Vietnamese traditional food by taking this cooking class where you are in charge of your dishes from picking the right ingredients to cooking them. Savor the finest traditional food made by you, appreciate Hoi An’s beauty while listening to Vietnam’s rich culinary history and touch our culture. Remember to book your spa treatment in advance.
Day 7: Departure (B)
All things come to an end and, unfortunately, this is the end of your journey! Meet up with your driver who will take you to the airport for your departure flight.
- Selected accommodation with breakfast in twin share room.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- 3 spa treatment
- Private air-condition transportation
- Experience and friendly English-speaking local guide.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Service charge and VAT taxes.
- Welcome gifts
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- International flights with airport and departure taxes
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry…)
- Visa stamping fee for Vietnam (visa on arrival, valid 30 days: $25US upon client’s nationality + 1 photo. Passport has to be valid at least 6 months after departure date of the country). Subject to change without prior notice
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels’ porters
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
- Early check-in/ Late check out
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.