Day 1: Phnom Penh Arrival
Start the day at 3:30 PM, visit some French Colonial Building by cyclo and head up to Wat Phnom – Buddist Temple as known as the tallest structure in city. Then we continue to Indepandent Monument in Phnom Penh – capital of Cambodia. Your local guide will bring you along the river for sightseeing until you arrive FCC (Foreigners Correspondent Club ), where you can have bars, restaurants, shops and your walk to your hotel just around 10 minutes.
Day 2: Phnom Penh City Tour
We start the tour to visit Toul Sleng Museum ( S-21 ) was the most secret organ of the Khmer Rouge regime to understand the background history. Finish by lunch time.
Next, visit Royal Palace built by the Predecessors of King Norodom, then we carry on to Throne Hall and Silver Pagoda (The Emerald Buddha temple), display plenty of Buddha Statues that were decorated and made by diamond, emerald, gold and silver.
Day 3: Phnom Penh – Battambong
We arrive by lunch time. Afternoon, we do the cooking class.
Day 4: Battambong City Tour
Visit Sampouv Mountain is a natural and historical site located along National Road 57. Atop 100-meter-high mountain stands a pagoda and three natural carves: Pkasla, Lakhaon and Aksopheak. Finish by Lunch time .
Afternoon, Visit the local village to see the people make Sticky rice in Bamboo , Rice paper and ride the bamboo train.
Day 5: Battambong – Siem Reap
On the way to Siem Reap, we can see Silk Farm discover the world of silk from the growing of mulberry trees to the production of silk fabrics. Afternoon, free at leisure.
Day 6: Siem Reap City Tour – Angkor Thom
Visit Angkor Wat is visually, architecturally and artistically breathtaking. And then we carry on to Angkor Thom (the great Capital) with 9 Square Kilometers and were the last Capital of the Angkorian Empire. Lunch at the temple. Afternoon, visit Banteay Srey (Lady temple ) loosely translates to “Citadel of the Women”.
Day 7: Siem Reap City tour
Visit Ta Prohm (Jungle Temple) massive fig and Silk-cotton trees grow from the Towers and Corridors offering a Jungle atmosphere and then we are going to visit Preah Khan Temple – an explorable monastic Complex. It originally served as a Buddhist monastery and school. Finish by lunch time. Afternoon start the tour to visit Floating Village (Tonle Sap Lake ) Cambodia’s Great lake, is the most prominent feature on the map of Cambodia.
Day 8: Relaxing day
Free at leisure.
Day 9: Siem Reap – Kampong Thom
Morning we departure to Kampong Thom enjoy the view of Sambor Prei Kuk Temple located at Sam Bor village, Sam Bor commune, Pra Sat Sam Bor District. Sam Bor Prey Kuk temple made of solid brick and some late-rite stone with sculpture decorated.
Day 10: Kampong Thom – Kampong Cham
Depart to Kampong Cham. On the way, we can see Phnom Santok is a hill of 679 feet ( 207 m) elevation, which rises above the Tonle Sap river valley. Check in the hotel. Afternoon, we cycling to Koh Pen Island and across Bamboo Bridge is the longest bamboo bridge in the world, and is rebuilt every year once the rainy season passes and the Mekong subsides to reveal the sandy banks below.
Day 11: Kampong Cham – Kampot
Depart from Kampong Cham. On the way, we can see Phnom Bros Phnom Srey and then we carry on to Wat Nokor.
We travel by public bus from Kampong Cham to Phnom Penh, on the way we stop at Skun ( spider center ) to see spider , cockroach , cricket Arrive Phnom Penh by lunch time, having lunch in Phnom Penh and then we take private car to Kompot, arrive Kampot by 04:00 pm.
Day 12: Kampot City tour
We are going to visit Salt Field, and then we carry on to the famous Phnom Chhnork caves is the most spectacular cave complex in the Kampot area. Lunch at Kep‟s town. Afternoon, go to the beach and swim. Back to the hotel and do cruising tour along the fresh water river and sunset
Day 13: Kampot – Sihanouk Ville
After breakfast at 09:00 am, We departure from Kampot to Sihanouk Ville.
Afternoon, free at leisure
Day 14: Departure Day
End of the trip, say good bye Cambodia.
- Full private A/C vehicle transfer as program
- Private tours by English speaking guide
- Accommodation base on twin/ double sharing room
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All entrance fee as indicated sights
- Boat ticket Battambang – Siem Reap
- Service charges & government taxes
- Cold mineral water & towel during the trip
- Cambodia Visa Fee 30$
- International air ticket in all kinds
- Personal expenses/ tips
- Travel insurance
- Drinks or meals not at above mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge and special gala dinner on 24th & 31st Dec.
- Single charge for solo traveler
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.