Day 1: Hanoi arrival.
We offer you our warmest. Our tour guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to the hotel for
checking in. Enjoy the rest of your day at your leisure
Day 2: Hanoi local life (B/L)
Explore Hanoi City on foot be led by a professional tour guide. Firstly visiting the ancient house at 87 Ma
May Street, understanding the architecture of every house in Old Quarter Streets, then takes a journey to
Bach Ma Temple nearby.
After have lunch on local market, go to one of the most famous ancient street in Hanoi – Ta Hien Street
to have the best beer in Hanoi.
Day 3: Travel to Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Leave the city excitement for an unforgettable two-day cruise on the tranquil waters of Ha Long Bay, a
World Heritage location. This is a must trip for every visitor who spends their precious holiday in Vietnam.
Making use of the newly constructed highway, a 2-hours bus ride will take you to Hai Phong port to
board on cruise to begin your exploration. Experience the beauty of Halong Bay. Delicious seafood lunch
and dinner is included on boat. Enjoy kayaking or swimming under clear water and take part in a cooking
class on the sundesk. Spend a night on board
Day 4: Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Whether you want to learn about Vietnam culture by visiting fishing village or enjoying nature by
kayaking and exploring caves while enjoying the peaceful atmosphere around, Ha Long Bay will not
Day 5: Hanoi free day (B/L)
Head out in local boat to explore the bay in the area where the Sang Toi cave is situated. After check-
out, return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark and bid farewell at Got
Ferry. We transfer you back to your hotel in Ha Noi.
Day 6: Fly to Hoian (B)
Depart to Hoi An by flight. Be transferred to the hotel in Hoi An to check in and relax.
Day 7: Farming and Fishing (B/L)
This tour might provide you with a close-up and intimate exposure to both the local farming and fishing
communities. You can see by your real eyes how farmer grow plans and catch fish; also have an
opportunity to ride the buffaloes.
Day 8: Hoian cooking class (B/L)
Challenge yourself to be a professional chef of Vietnamese traditional food by taking this cooking class
where you are in charge of your dishes from picking the right ingredients to cooking them. Savor the
finest traditional food made by you, appreciate Hoi An’s beauty while listening to Vietnam’s rich culinary
history and touch our culture.
Day 9: Hoian free day (B)
Your free time in Hoi An. Hang out and enjoy a lot of activities like cooking, biking, making lantern,
eating street food, etc.. Wish you a lot of fun!
Day 10: A O Show in Saigon (B)
Depart to Sai Gon by flight. Upon arrival, be transferred to your hotel to check in and relax. In the
evening enjoy A O Show with many kind of traditional performance.
Day 11: Cu Chi Tunnels by Speedboat – Dinner on Scooter (B/L/D)
Arriving in Cu Chi by speedboat, we visit the amazing network of the communist guerrilla tunnels which is
a heritage be left by the war of Vietnamese people.
The best Vietnamese foods are not found in fancy restaurants but instead in small food carts hidden in
tiny streets of Saigon. The only way to reach those hidden gems is on the back of motorbikes. Hop on as
we will guide you on a journey of not only food but also Vietnamese culture.
End of this so much fun trip by visit a bar, have a drink and chill before going back to the hotel.
Day 12: Explore Ben Tre (B/L)
Traveling south from Ho Chi Minh City to Ben Tre, the gateway to the Mekong Delta. Visit a fruit orchard
and sample some of the local produce, before boarding a smaller sampan that winds along narrow
canals. This is also an opportunity to learn how coconut candy, rice paste or bamboo mat are made.
Experience riding tuk tuk on a very narrow road leading to a local house where serve delicious lunch.
Back to Saigon late afternoon.
Day 13: Fly to Phnom Penh (B)
Take a flight to Phnom Penh. Meet the local guide and check in the hotel. In the afternoon, we start for
the city sightseeing with cyclo along the river where you can see some French Colonial Old Building and
go ahead to Wat Phnom, which is a Buddhist temple. Your local guide will bring you along the river for
sightseeing until you arrive to FCC (Foreign Correspondent Club), where you can enjoy bars, restaurants
Day 14: Phnom Penh city tour (B/L)
Phnom Penh has been the capital since 1866 and although it suffered extensive damage during the
Khmer Rouge era, the city still retains a rustic charm.
In the morning we have an opportunity to explore the Toul Sleng Museum (S-21) which is held almost
their culture heritage in there. Continue to Cheung Ek (Killing Field), a memorial for those who has died
during the Khmer Rouge regime.
In the afternoon, visitors may have a transfer through the city by cyclo to witness famous destinations
such as French Colonial Old Building, Wat Phnom, Wat Preah Cheney or Borapaut pagoda…
Day 15: Travel to Siem Reap (B)
Be transferred to the airport for the flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival, be taken to your hotel to check in
Day 16: Explore Angkor Wat (B/L)
Have the tour to Angkor is a must whenever you want to discover the culture in Cambodia, architecturally
and artistically breathtaking, it is a massive three tiered pyramid crowned by five lotus like Towers rising
65 meters from ground level. Taking about 2 hours for trekking up to the hill 1.50 km of Kbal Spean.
Lunch at the temple.
Afternoon we are going to visit Banteay Srey – “Citadel of the Women”. This is a modern appellation that
probably refers to the delicate beauty of the caving deep and much detail made of pink sandstone.
Day 17: Explore Angkor Thom (B/L)
Have the tour to Angkor Thom (The Great Capital) which was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire.
Lunch at the local place in front of Angkor Wat.
Afternoon, visit Preah Khan, which is a huge monastic complex. It originally served as a Buddhist
monastery and school. Preah Khan means “Sacred Sword” in harmony with the architecturally similar Ta
Prohm Neak Poan.
Day 18: Departure (B)
All things come to an end and, unfortunately, this is the end of your journey! Meet up with your driver
who will take you to the airport for your departure flight.
- Selected accommodation with breakfast in twin share room.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- Private air-condition transportation (except Ha Long)
- Boat at the program.
- Experience and friendly English-speaking local guide.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Domestic flight: Hanoi – Danang – Saigon – Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
- Service charge and VAT taxes.
- Welcome gifts
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- International flights with airport and departure taxes
- Alcoholic drinks &amp; drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry…)
- Visa stamping fee for Vietnam (visa on arrival, valid 30 days: $25US upon client’s nationality + 1 photo. Passport has to be valid at least 6 months after departure date of the country). Subject to change without prior notice
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels’ porters
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
- Early check-in/ Late check out
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.