Day 1: Saigon Arrival
Welcome to your holiday with Vietnam Travel and Cruise!
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, either Domestic or International arrival, after clearing all customs procedures, please proceed to exit gate and look for your guide who will be waiting at the lobby, holding the Vietnam Travel & Cruise signboard with your name on it, if you cannot locate your guide, please go to the Airport information counter situated in the middle of Domestic and International arrival lobby (inside the terminal) and call the local contact number on the 1st page for assistance. Your guide will come to meet you Daup and transfer you to hotel. Check-into your accommodation and enjoy your free time to explore the city.
The regular check-in time is at 14:00; early check-in is NOT included and subject to availability
Overnight in Saigon.
Day 2: Cu Chi Half Day Tour
After breakfast, our guide will meet at hotel lobby. Today we depart for Cu Chi tunnel, the trip will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun then back to Sai gon. Lunch is on your own. This afternoon, freely to explore Saigon center and Ben thanh market nearby.
Overnight in Saigon.
Day 3: Foot On Scooter
You will have a free and relax morning at Saigon city and meet friendly Vietnamese people. You can visit Museum of Art, war museum or post office… in the center of city.
This afternoon, our guide and scooter will meet you at your hotel and then take you to start the “Street food tour” on scooter. You will be a pillion passenger, seating behind our driver cum tour guide.
Ho Chi Minh city (or Saigon) is a non-sleeping city. While they may not be as bright and shiny as the city is covered by a new coat. It becomes more and more splendid and elegant with twinkle street lights and traffic lines. Why not experience the buzz of Saigon’s nightlife on the back of a Scooter with our Saigon Street Food Tour By Night on Motorbike?
It’s time when night markets have their own character and street food stalls with enormous variety of delicious dishes are popular destinations for locals and tourists. Because Saigon day is just too hot, the cooler night air offers an ideal time to drive around, meet and gather outside and share a meal or a drink under the stars. Do you want to experience “Snail Eating” and “Nhau” (drinking beer) culture? And it’s time for you to taste many other delicious street foods that any foreigner outside Vietnam dreams of. It isn’t a eating tour but a food and culture tour on which you will learn more about Vietnamese authentic cuisine and rich culture as well as unique lifestyle in Ho Chi Minh city.
It’s a big chance to see the best part of Saigon by night, eat street foods, have fun and enjoy the city like a locals? Our Saigon Street Food Tour By Night on Motorbike is the right choice to plan your trip to Ho Chi Minh city.
Overnight in Saigon.
Day 4: Saigon – Da Nang – Hoi An
After breakfast, your car will pick you up at hotel and transfer to airport, catch a morning fight to Danang and start our journey to explore Hoi An – the Ancient Town.
Overnight in Hoian
Day 5: Hoi An Cooking Class
Hoian is very famous about local foods. Today, you will join in a class to learn how to cook some special dishes of Hoian. Make your own way follow the map given to Hai Café – our meeting point. Be welcomed by Red Bridge cooking class staff before start our interesting day.
Travel by minivan (10 minutes) to Tra Que Organic Village, and walk through the market gardens where local farmers work their fields using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago – no electrical machinery here. We pick fresh saw-tooth coriander and Vietnamese mint for our cooking lesson later, before trying a special herbal drink at a local home.
To the local village market and with shopping list in hand we purchase a range of local ingredients, including star anise, cardamom, sesame rice paper, water spinach and banana flower.
Arriving at Red Bridge Cooking School we have a chance to freshen up before beginning our class. Working together with our Red Bridge Chef we learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food from scratch. Using the freshest ingredients and traditional Vietnamese utensils (still in use today) we cook 4 famous dishes, including the national dish ‘Pho’.
After the class we sit down and a chance to savour the dishes we have prepared.
Leisurely cruise (25 minutes) along the Hoi An River back to central Hoi An.
Bring your swimsuit and after the cooking tour has finished relax and enjoy free use of our 20 metre swimming pool.
Overnight in Hoian.
Day 6: Hoi An Freeday
After breakfast you will have a free and relax day in Hoi AN town.
Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7: Hoi An – Ha Noi – Ha Noi Local Life
After breakfast our car will pick up at hotel then transfer to airport to catch a flight to Hanoi – capital city of Vietnam. Check in at hotel then have a short rest before we start explore “Hanoi local life”
Our guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at around 15.00pm and then take you to Hoan Kiem Lake (The Lake of the Returned Sword) that shows the traditional architecture style of the Old Quarter.
Leaving Hoan Kiem Lake, tour guide will take you along the Hanoi streets and learn more about Hanoians by visiting an ancient house locate on 87 Ma May. Dating back to the 19th century, this very special house is a stunning example of the architecture style that once prevailed throughout Hanoi before the concrete egg-carton style took over. This is one of the few intact remains of an old-style home open to the public in Hanoi.
Our next stop is Bach Ma Temple, lying in the heart of the Old Quarter. It is said to be the oldest temple in the city. Nowadays, the temple still retains many of its original relics such as stone steles, altars, shrines and statues. Along with architectural and artistic merit, Bach Ma Temple is also a valuable resource for researching and studying about the history of Hanoi.
The trip will take you inside the alleys and explore the fascinating and confusing narrow streets of the Old Quarter where local markets are located. On the way, you will have a chance to enjoy some traditional tasty foods in the market. You can choose among three light dinner dishes, from the extremely popular “Phở” (Noodle soup), “Bún chả” (grilled pork with vermicelli) and lastly, our personal favorite “Bún Bò” (Beef soup).
To conclude our day, the guide will take you to Ta Hien street, one of the hot spots for beer. Sitting at a street corner in Hanoi old quarter with a beer glass, chatting with your freshly made friends while watching people pass by might be one the most memorable pages in your travel journal.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 8 : Ha Noi – Ha Long Cruise
8:30- 8:45: You will be picked up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Moving through the expressway and shortly arrive at Tuan Chau MARINA in 2,5 hours. If transfer from Hanoi is not required, we will see you at Aspira guest station at Lot 07 Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau island.
11:45 – 12:00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf . From here, you will transfer by Tender to ASPIRA CRUISE
12:30 – 12:45: Checkin ASPIRA CRUISES. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in ASPIRA CRUISES’luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
15:00– 16:00 : We arrive at Dark and Lights Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people. Then return to ASPIRA CRUISES, followed by swimming near the ship. Dedicated To Luxury Cruising
16:30 – 17:30: Return to ASPIRA CRUISES, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and just relax in the seasonal Jacuzzi , enjoy a complimentary sunset party and Enjoy our Happy Hour Deal in all bars on cruise.
18:00: On board, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew. You can also enjoy the massage service which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat). Especially, the cruises have fitness centers onboard which positioned on high deck with panoramic views and they are always free to use.
Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight
19:00: A great dining experience awaits you.
20:45: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie, enjoy Spa treatment, relax in your room.
Overnight on board.
Day 9: Ha Long Cruise – Ha Noi
6.15: Wake up early to start your perfect day with Tai Chi class or watch the sunrise on the top deck or you can choose Gym as a great place to get an unspoiled view of a sunrise
7.00: Light breakfast is served. in the restaurant.
8.00 – 9.00: Exploring Lan ha Bay the most beautiful natural bay in viet nam, Having leisure time by doing kayaking around Lan ha Bay.
9.30: Return the boat and check out the cabin. Then have brunch in restaurant while the boat sails back to pier. We settle the bill at the end of trip.
11.30: Disembark the boat and return to port.
12.15: If transfer to Hanoi Hanoi is not required, say goodbye to Halong. If transfer to Hanoi is required, starts returning to Hanoi with the tour guide
15.00: Arrive at Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 10: Departure
All things come to an end and, unfortunately, this is the end of your journey! Meet up with your driver who will take you to the airport for your departure flight.
The regular check-out time is at 1200; late check-out is NOT included.
- Accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast
- Private transfers and transportation on tour
- Sightseeing with Local English speaking guides (one guide in each city)
- Entrance fees and boat rides
- Domestic flights: Saigon – Danang – Hanoi
- Meals as specified (meals only, no drinks/ water)
- Cold towels and water on sightseeing days
- Welcome gifts
- Vietnam visa
- Other meals where not mentioned in the program
- Alcoholic & drinks at mealtime
- International flights and airport taxes
- Early check in/Late check-out (unless require)
- Overweight luggage
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Tips and gratuities
- Other services not listed in inclusive column
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.