Day 1: Phnom Penh arrival
Upon arrival at Phnom Penh International Airport, you are warmly welcomed by our friendly tour guide and then you will transfer direct to check in at hotel. Stay overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh – City Tour – Silk Island (B/L)
After breakfast – We drive to visit Wat Phnom, is the most significant of all the temples in Phnom Penh. The Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda, located within the grounds of the Royal Palace. The Royal Palace of Cambodia is a complex of buildings although it is generally understood to be the royal abode of the King of Cambodia. The National Museum, one of Phnom Penh’s true architectural gems, It house more than 14,000 items; the World’s largest collection of Khmer Art, including sculptures, ceramics, bronzes, and ethnographic objects dating from prehistoric times to periods before, during and after the Khmer Empire.
11:40am – We go to the dock for joint cruise to Silk Island (our guide will escort).
12:00pm – Embark on Cambo Cruise with welcome drinks.
12:30pm – Enjoy lunch with fresh fruits.
You will cruising along the Phnom Penh riverfront enjoy the view from the upper deck or down on the main deck for a more cozy experience near the bar. Passing the Royal Palace, see the junction of the Tonle Sap, Mekong, and Bassac rivers. Up the Mekong River you will see floating villages and fishing families living on their boats. The trip to Silk Island takes about 1 hour.
Docking at Silk Island you are a short ride steps away from the silk farms. Along the way you can view plantations and see village life. A modern pagoda nearby is also an active monastery. This is not a tourist attraction, be respectful. At the silk farms you can watch the intricate process of silk being made from larvae to finished goods. Tour guides will be provided.
The boat will be open for food, drinks, relaxing or for using the facilities while in port.
On the 1 hour ride back to Phnom Penh cool off with a cocktail. Snacks will be provided.
15:50pm – Arrival at the dock, disembark and transfer to hotel.
Stay overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 3: Phnom Penh – Kirirom National Park (B/L/D)
After breakfast – Our guide and drive will pick you up and departure to Kirirom National Park or official name “Preah Soramrit Kosamak Kirirom National Park” is a mountain plateau and extends over the eastern part of the Cardamom Mountains at 700 meters above the sea. It located about 117 kilometers southwest of Phnom Penh, This well conserved park, abundant in fresh air, has enchanting waterfalls and is full of tall pine trees and orchid flowers. This is a good place for you to enjoy a breathtaking walk along the nature park’s numerous footpaths or do cycling to explore nature. Lunch & Dinner at hotel.
Stay overnight in Kirirom.
Day 4: Kirirom National Park – Ream National Park – Sihanoukville (B)
After breakfast – We departure to Ream National Park (2.30 hours drives) where we will pick up ranger and take a boat trip to Ream National Park, traveling through mangrove forests and beside a small lake in order to see the park’s wildlife. There is a chance that guests will see spot-billed pelicans or the rare freshwater dolphins (November-May). The ranger boat will drop off guests at a small fishing village, offering an insight into local life. Continue on foot for a 3km trekking tour that will lead guests from the village, through the jungle clad mountains to the beautiful natural beach of Koh Sampouch, where a barbecue seafood lunch awaits (Your own account). Return to mainland and transfer to check in at hotel. Stay overnight in Sihanoukville.
Day 5: Sihanoukville – Siem Reap (B) – Night Bus
Enjoy full day relax at the sandy beach.
05:30pm our driver will pick you up transfer to Bus Station for taking overnight bus to Siem Reap (Bus leave at 07:00pm and arrival at 07:00am on next day.
Day 6: Siem Reap – Angkor National Museum (B/D)
07:00am arrival at Siem Reap and you will transfer to check in at hotel.
Enjoy breakfast at hotel and relax until noon.
This afternoon, visit Preah Ang Chek Preah Angkor Chorm, Angkor National Museum with thousands of Art galleries and reveal legend of Angkor. Then continue to visit the killing fields at Wat Thmey before Dinner at Chef D’ Angkor.
Stay overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 7: Siem Reap – Angkor Complex (B)
After breakfast – visit to jungle Ta Prohm Temple, embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers. The temple of Ta Prohm was once used as a location to film the famous Hollywood film Tomb Raider. Then will go to the antique capital of Angkor Thom, start from the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Continue to explore Angkor Wat, the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Last but not least, view a wonderful sunset from Angkor Wat or somewhere possible.
Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Siem Reap – Free at leisure (B)
Free at leisure. Overnight stay in Siem Reap
Day 9: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Free until transfer to Siem Reap International airport for boarding home sweet home or next destination.
- Full private A/C vehicle transfer as program
- Public Night bus from Sihnanouk Vile to Siem Reap
- Private tours with English speaking guide
- Accommodation 3 star base on Twin/Double sharing room
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L = Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All entrance fee as indicated sights
- Boat ticket to Silk Island
- Service charges & government taxes
- Cold mineral water & wet towel during trip
- Visa fee on arrival 35$
- International air ticket in all kinds
- Personal expenses/tips
- Travel insurance
- Drink or meals not at above mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge and special gala dinner on 24th & 31st Dec
- Single charge for solo traveler
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.