Day 1: Phnom Penh arrival (D)
Upon arrival at Phnom Penh International Airport, meet and transfer to check in at hotel for refreshment.
We drive to visit The Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda, located within the grounds of the Royal Palace. The Royal Palace of Cambodia is a complex of buildings although it is generally understood to be the royal abode of the King of Cambodia. The National Museum, one of Phnom Penh’s true architectural gems, It house more than 14,000 items; the World’s largest collection of Khmer Art, including sculptures, ceramics, bronzes, and ethnographic objects dating from prehistoric times to periods before, during and after the Khmer Empire and Wat Phnom, is the most significant of all the temples in Phnom Penh.
This evening enjoy Sunset Cocktails & Dinner Cruise along 4 face rivers!
Includes: all inclusive cruise concept during 2 hours and half cruise along Phnom Penh riverfront, from Japanese Friendship Bridge to Koh Pich Island and across Mekong River among floating fishing villages, with appetizers, unlimited drinks and BBQ dinner set with French wines.
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Sihanoukville Beach (B)
09:30am – transfer to Sihanoukville by a private car without guide (230km – 4 hrs drives). Checked in on arrival and overnight in Sihanoukville.
Day 3: Sihanoukville Beach – Free day (B)
Full day is free at leisure or explore at your own. Overnight in Sihanoukville.
Day 4: Sihanoukville – Tatai (B)
09:30am – Transfer to Tatai in Koh Kong province by a private car without guide (220km – 4 hrs drives). Continue by boat to check in at the resort.
The sunset cruise gives you that moment to gaze around, enjoy the amazingly clean sparkling waters of Tatai River and watch the colourful shades of the Tatai Sunset. We will take you to a romantic sail towards the open waters of the ocean to enjoy the relaxing beauty of nature. The enchanting scenery will truly inspire you to relish the luxury of being close to nature.
Overnight in Tatai.
Day 5: Tatai water fall (B)
You will take 45 minute boat trip sail down the Tatai River; you will be captivated with the beauty all around. Get ready to notice the exotic birds and its hidden wildlife. At the final bend along the river, you are set to peek around the corner where the awesome Tatai Waterfalls is situated. Splash into the water and enjoy the natural hydro-massage. Have a refreshing drink as you sit under a shaded special barbecue picnic prepared for you. A short walk on top of the falls will give you an amazing view of a kind of natural infinity pool. Kayak nearby to personally look around and free your senses to the music of the forest.
Overnight in Tatai.
Day 6: Tatai – Battambang (B)
08:00am – check out from resort and embark to mainland where your driver is waiting and transfer to Battambang (6 hour drives). Check in and overnight in Battambang.
Day 7: Battambang – Discovery (B/L)
After breakfast, spend your day by Remorque “tuk tuk” ride to discover “Traditional Livelihood” to see how local people run their small business producing such as Rice Paper Making, Dried Banana, Rice Wine, Khmer Noodle, Fish paste making, Fresh Local Fruits, Bamboo Rice Cake and so on.
Afternoon, continue to take bamboo train to discover beautiful country side and then we go to Phnom Sampov see thousands of bad fly away for food at late evening. Overnight in Battambang.
Day 8: Battambang – Siem Reap (B)
06:30am – transfer to the pier where you will share a public slow boat to Siem Reap. The trip will takes about 6 hours or more depending on the season and how high the water level is. The boat will go through Sangke and Tonle Sap Lake passing by many small fishing villages, allowing you to get a sense of life on Cambodia’s riverside.
You will pick up on arrival and transfer to check in at hotel and remain of the day is free and overnight in Siem Reap
Today, you will have a choice if you don’t want to spend much time on the boat by hiring a private car with about 3 hour drives or take a private boat instead of sharing with other.
Day 9: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat (B/D)
Enjoy full day by Remorque or tuk tuks ride to visit jungle Ta Prohm Temple, embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers. The temple of Ta Prohm was once used as a location to film the famous Hollywood film Tomb Raider. Begin tour to the antique capital of Angkor Thom, start from the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Continue to explore Angkor Wat the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture.
This evening, enjoy a farewell dinner with special arrangement at Chef D’ Angkor Restaurant.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 10: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Depending on your flight, you will have time free in the morning or transfer to airport for departure. End of Service!
- Full private A/C vehicle transfer as program
- Private tours by English speaking guide
- Accommodation 3-4 base on twin/ double sharing room
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All entrance fee as indicated sights
- Boat ticket Battambang – Siem Reap
- Service charges & government taxes
- Cold mineral water & towel during the trip
- Cambodia Visa Fee 35$
- International air ticket in all kinds
- Personal expenses/ tips
- Travel insurance
- Drinks or meals not at above mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge and special gala dinner on 24th & 31st Dec.
- Single charge for solo traveler
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.