Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Upon your arrival at Hanoi airport look for our driver and guide who will be waiting for you with a sign bearing your name. The journey from the airport to your hotel will take approximately half an hour and is an entertaining experience full of chaotic traffic and millions of motorbikes.
Day 2: Hanoi – Ha Thanh village – Homestay (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at hotel then prepare for a long trip to enjoy one of the most majestic view of mountain and experience the lifestyle of minority in the NorthWest of Vietnam.
Our car and guide picks you up at hotel then transfer to Ha Thanh Village, located about 6km from the city center of Ha Giang, surrounded by terraced fields. The ride takes around 7 hours, along the road you can see the majestic scenery of the natural mountains and the wild life of the Tay people.
Check in and our guide will lead you walking around Ha Thanh Village – a community-based cultural tourism village in Phuong Do commune, Ha Giang Province, has preserved several traditional stilt-houses of the Tay. This is one of the attractive villages where is a stream flowing from the mountain village of A to the valley, in the water season, forming a beautiful waterfall called “waterfall No.6”. You will get better knowledge about their customs and spiritual values of the Tay people and also enjoy the alluring atmosphere surrounding.
Have a night in homestay which is close to Tay’s village.
Overnight in Ha Thanh Village – Ha Giang.
Day 3: Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Meo Vac Village (B/L/D)
Get up in morning and feel the fresh air from mountain and valley. We start our day with transferring to the center of Ha Giang.
Co Tien Twin Mountain – a “work of art” bestowed on this land by the Creator. Between the overlapping rocky mountains and terraced fields emerge two mountains with funny shapes and poses that make anyone have to surprised. The famous “Double Mountain” has created for Quan Ba valley a unique and very attractive landscape, a “Natural Court” in the heart of the valley full of legends. With beautiful terrain and fresh weather of the highlands, Quan Ba twin mountains are becoming an attractive resort in Ha Giang province.
Quan Ba Heaven Gate: Heaven’s gate is located on the highest peak of the pass from Ha Giang to Quan Ba, once after that gate was “the autonomous land of the Meo people” including 4 districts of Quan Ba, Dong Van and Meo Vac and Yen Minh. Standing here, you are standing in the middle of a sea of floating clouds, feeling like you are in a fairyland, all worries and fatigue seem to disappear.
In the afternoon, our guide will walk you around the H’mong village, here you can understand the customs of the H’mong people.
Overnight in Dong Van, Meo Vac.
Day 4: Ma Phi Leng – Dong Van – Ha Giang (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at hotel then continue our journey to Ma Pi Leng Pass, which is one of the “four great mountain peaks” of the northern mountainous region of Vietnam. The pass is in Ha Giang province, about 20 km long, surpassing Ma Pi Leng peak. It is a mountain peak of about 1,200m in Dong Van Plateau, on the road named Hanh Phuc connecting Ha Giang, Dong Van city and Meo Vac town.
This is an ideal place for those who love adventure and like to conquer winding and rugged roads.
Next destination, “Castle of Vuong Family” king Vuong Chinh Duc – learn about the background and genealogy of the only person who is revered as Meo people’s King.
We move to ancient village of Dong Van, where is filled of hundred years old building along the mountain road. They live by farming and producing wine. Here, women when going to work often wear a traditional black dress and a scarf on their head.
Check in hotel at Ha Giang and relax at the rest of day.
Overnight in Ha Giang.
Day 5: Ha Giang – Hanoi (B/L)
After breakfast, our car will take you back to Hanoi, say goodbye to the wild and simple life along the mountain.
Check in hotel and rest after long way on road.
Day 6: Hanoi – Halong Cruise by shuttle bus (B/L/D)
08:30 – 09:00: Limousine picks you up at your hotel in the old quarter
12:00: The crew members of Cruise will welcome you at Tuan Chau International Marina Station.
12:30: You will be taken aboard our support vessel and travel from the wharf via the bay to board our luxurious craft. Welcome fresh drinks, cold towels and a special lunch of fresh food and an assortment of appetizing delicacies will be served. You will be enchanted when decadently dining on our luxury junk. We then set sail for Lan Ha Bay – A member of the World’s Most Beautiful Bays.
15:30: We will visit the Dark and Bright Cave – famous for the pristine natural beauty and poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. Here you will take some photos of the romantic, lyrical local see-sights. This is also the best time for tourists to enjoy bamboo boat and swimming – which is an interesting activity to discover the truest beauty of the limestone mountains and the blue sky of LanHa Bay. Afterwards, visitors immerse in the emerald green water of LanHa Bay with exciting swimming activities or enjoy mini pool with jacuzzi on Cruise.
17:30: Return to Cruise. Enjoy sunset party on Lan Ha Bay. It is an ideal time for photography enthusiasts to capture the stunning moment of sunset at Lan Ha Bay.
19:30: Enjoy a romantic dinner at the restaurant on Peony Cruise.
21:00-00:00: Enjoy the nightlife of the bay from the top deck. Immerse yourself in music, enjoying a glass of cocktail from the bar, watching famous films and relaxing on the cruise. Otherwise, you can fish squid with the sailors or simply relax in the room and watch the bay from the balcony.
Day 7: Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus (B/L)
6:30-7:30: Breakfast is served at restaurant.
8:00: Cruise will arrival Frog Pond area, in here you have kayaking and free to relax in the four-season mini pool on Lan Ha Bay – A silk ribbon made from green mountains, blue seas and diverse fauna and flora.
9:30: Checking out of the room. Then the lunch in the restaurant is ready for you, pay the extra fee (if any) at the reception while traveling to the port. Kindly needed to pay for the costs in charge of the front desk (if any) while traveling to the port.
11:15 – 11:30: Disembark and move back the port.
11h30 – 11h45: You are at Tuan Chau International Marina Station. Here, our shuttle bus will pick you up and transfer you back to Hanoi.
Day 8: Departure
All things come to an end and, unfortunately, this is the end of your journey! Meet up with your driver who will take you to the airport for your departure flight back to your home.
- Selected accommodation with breakfast in twin share room.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- Private air-condition transportation. (except Ha Long)
- Boat at the program.
- Experience and friendly English-speaking local guide.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Service charge and VAT taxes.
- Welcome gift
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- International flights with airport departure taxes
- Alcoholic & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry…)
- Visa stamping fee for Vietnam (visa on arrival, valid 30 days: $25US upon client’s nationality + 1 photo. Passport has to be valid at least 6 months after departure date of the country). Subject to change without prior notice
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels’ porters
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
- Early check-in/ Late check out
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.