Day 1: Hanoi arrival
We offer you our warmest welcome. Our tour guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to a boutique resort for checking in. Enjoy the rest of your day at your leisure.
Day 2: Hanoi cyclo tour/ Street food on Vespa (B/L/D)
Vietnam Travel and Cruise’s guide and cyclo team will meet you at hoel to start exploring Hanoi Old town by cyclo start from hotel and finish at train street. Spend sometime at train street and have a cup of Vietnamese coffee/local beer while seeing local people life follow by shopping time along Hang Gai, Cau Go street and back to hotel.
Pick up for lunch at Bun Cha Huong Lien where President Obama had.
This afternoon, we join a “Hanoi by night – foody”. Don’t forget that this tour includes a lot of food & drinks, so make sure that you take part in the tour with an empty stomach and a hunger for adventure. Hanoi is a maze of chaotics traffic and tiny streets. But hidden inside those are culture as well as essense of Vietnam culinary art. Hop on as our driver guide you through this maze on an adventure to discover culture while enjoy delicious food.
At the end, hang out with the young Hanoian crowd in a local bar with trendy, live music. Here you will have an opportunity to take the stage and perform yourself or listen to local musical talent performing both in Vietnamese and English, showing off their unique style and talent.
Day 3: Cruise Cruise (B/L/D)
Leave the city excitement for an unforgettable two-day cruise on the tranquil waters of Ha Long Bay, a World Heritage location. This is a must trip for every visitor who spends their precious holiday in Vietnam. Making use of the newly constructed highway, a 2-hours bus ride will take you to Hai Phong port to board on cruise to begin your exploration. Experience the beauty of Halong Bay. Delicious seafood lunch and dinner is included on boat. Enjoy kayaking or swimming under clear water and take part in a cooking class on the sundesk. Spend a night on board.
Day 4: Halong – Hanoi/Afternoon tea (B/L)
Complete the journey in Ha Long Bay after lunchtime. Disembark your cruise and return to Hanoi by shuttle bus. Dress up and ready to enjoy 2 hours chocolate buffet at Sofitel Metropole
Day 5: Flight to Quang Binh (B)
Morning at your leisure, check out from your hotel and then transfer to the airport for a flight to Dong Hoi.
Check in at your hotel and freely relax.
Day 6: Visit Phong Nha cave (B/L)
Meet our guide and start the tour today. Driver on the road 20 Victory a historical relics of the war. You will have chance to visit the Lady cave where people sacrificed during the Vietnamese war. Explore the Paradise cave after a short drive through the National Park where you can enjoy the beautiful landscape of the National Park. The Paradise cave visit will take around 3,5 hours.
Lunch will be served after visiting the cave. In the late afternoon, you visit Phong Nha cave by boat. Finish the tour and later, go back to your hotel to relax.
Day 7: Phong Nha – Hue road trip (B/L/D)
This morning, a road trip to Hue city. Check in resort and enjoy facilities of this hidden charm resort. Healthy welcome drink and fruit upon arrival. Check-in your room and be ready for a warm hotpot dinner together while enjoying the atmosphere on the farm at Alba Wellness.
During your leisure time in the afternoon, relax your body by hot-spring or by the pool…
Day 8: Pamper day (B)
Today is your day.. treat yourself with an Onsen bath and spa treatment. You can also join in many in-house activities of this resort such as: zip-line, highwire, hot spring, yoga and meditation class…
Day 9: Bach Ma National park – Hoian (B/L)
Our next destination today is Bach Ma National Park. Encompassing more than 154 square miles (400 square kilometers) of an old French hill station, Bach Ma National Park protects one of the most visually stunning natural areas of Central Vietnam.
In the morning, around 08h00, our car and guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and then we will go ahead to Bach Ma International Park.
Here you can enjoy the nice views of the whole rivers, mountains and lagoons. It is a great opportunity to take a lot of wonderful pictures together.
Have lunch and spend your free time swimming, relaxing or camping if you want.
We checking out at noon to head toward Hoi An.
Day 10: Hoian cooking class & shoping (B/L)
Challenge yourself to be a professional chef of Vietnamese traditional food by taking this cooking class where you are in charge of your dishes from picking the right ingredients to cooking them. Savor the finest traditional food made by you, appreciate Hoi An’s beauty while listening to Vietnam’s rich culinary history and touch our culture. Follow by shopping time
Day 11: Jeep tour to My Son (B/L)
Early morning, our Jeep and guide will meet you at your hotel. The sun is rising and it’s time to go. Our day begins with a trip through the rice paddies and Thu Bon River delta region.
We stop at an ancient Banyan Tree, which is the heart of a bustling morning market. Enjoy a Vietnamese coffee and watch the thriving market activities. Please take a walk through the market and soak up the atmosphere.
We continue our journey to My Son through the countryside and local villages.
Arriving at My Son, we pause to enjoy a continental breakfast before starting our walking tour of the ancient ruins. The walking tour begins with a short ascent along a track bordered by jungle. As we reach the top, the fascinating ruins appear. While you explore the area your guide will explain the history of the religious site which served as a burial place for the Cham monarchs many centuries ago. In the background, the sound of Champa music begins to play as a traditional dance performance begins. Enjoy the colour and vibrant display of this ancient culture.
It’s time to begin our return journey to Hoi An. We avoid the main roads and return to Hoi An meandering through the rice paddies and countryside where photo opportunities about.
Day 12: Departure (B)
All things come to an end and, unfortunately, this is the end of your journey! Meet up with your driver who will take you to the airport for your departure flight.
- Selected accommodation with breakfast in twin share room.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- 3 spa treatment
- Private air-condition transportation
- Experience and friendly English-speaking local guide.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Service charge and VAT taxes.
- Welcome gifts
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- International flights with airport and departure taxes
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry…)
- Visa stamping fee for Vietnam (visa on arrival, valid 30 days: $25US upon client’s nationality + 1 photo. Passport has to be valid at least 6 months after departure date of the country). Subject to change without prior notice
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels’ porters
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
- Early check-in/ Late check out
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.