Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi
Meet and greet upon arrival by VTC’s representative. Private transfer to the hotel. Check-in and rest of the day will be at your leisure. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi City.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and take a 5 hour comprehensive guided tour to visit the city’s places of interests. You will visit the Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh and his former residence, one pillar Pagoda, and the Temple of Literature. For lunch, enjoy a lovely meal at a local restaurant. After lunch, continue your city tour to your choice of one of Hanoi’s many museums, including Fine Art, History, Revolutionary, War, and Ethnology, then head to Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple and experience a 1 hour cyclo tour. Finish your day off at the Thang Long Opera Theatre for a traditional Vietnamese water puppet show. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi City.
Day 3: King’s Island Golf Resort (B)
Breakfast at hotel and then toay you will play a round at King’s Island Golf Resort which is located 40 km from the city and take you 1 hour by drive. The first golf course in North Vietnam, King’s Island Golf Club has again excelled in another first for this region by completing the second eighteen hole course on their magnificent property which now boasts of a 36 hole golf facility. The new PCD designed course named Mountain View is by far more visually spectacular and challenging to play over the existing Lakeside Course which gives members a variety of options on which course they wish to play. Mountain View is a championship layout Par 72 – 6416 metres (7016 yards) which offers multiple tee systems and a range of shot making options for golfers at any handicap. Back to Hanoi. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Phoenix Golf Resort (B)
Breakfast at hotel and then our driver will take you to Phoenix Golf Resort in Hoa Binh (1 hour and 20 minutes). The course is located 50 kilometers north of Hanoi, the view from this course and clubhouse is spectacular. With limestone natural carvings framing and often impacting play on many of the holes, the golf course minnors the the stunning scenery of Halong Bay’s famous natural setting. The 54-hole Phoenix Golf Resort is the largest pure-play golf facility in Vietnam and second largest in Asia. The three courses are named Phoenix, Dragon, and Master. The latter is a links-style open course, while the other two play in a more mountainous fashion. Transfer back to Hanoi city. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Day 5: Chi Linh Star Golf – Halong (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. The 2nd round of golf included will be at the Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club – 65 km away from the city and it is located between Hanoi City and famous Halong Bay. Do not worry for a long drive as with your chauffeur and private car, you can rest in the back seat the whole way there! After your round of golf on this very challenging hilly incredible course, we will drive to Halong City. Overnight at hotel in Halong
Day 6: Halong Bay Cruising – Overnight (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel and morning will be free at leisure. Noon time, we will drive you out of the city to the jetty to embark the junk boat and start your incredible journey to explore the UNESCO Natural Heritage. Lunch and Dinner shall be served aboard. Tonight you will stay overnight in en-suite room aboard Halong Bay Junk Cruise.
Day 7: Halong – Hanoi (B/L)
Breakfast on the boat while cruising on the bay. Visit Sung Sot Cave and back to the boat. Back to Hanoi for a night.
Day 8: Departure (B)
Free at leisure until you will be transferred to the Noi Bai Airport to catch your outbound flight.
- 07 Nights in Twin-shared Accommodation
- Daily International / Continental Breakfast Buffets
- 09 Hole Golf Green Fees (Week-day)
- Private Caddie at Each Course
- All Private Air-Conditioned Vehicles Throughout
- English Speaking Tour Guide If Sightseeing Indicated
- 24/7 Ground Assistant Support
- Bottled Drinking Water: 02 Bottles Per Golfer Per Day
- All VAT Hotel, Golf Taxes and Service Charges
- Visa Arrangements
- International Airfares to and from Vietnam
- Electronic Golf Carts – Subject to Surcharge If Request
- Single Room or Room Upgrade – Subject to Surcharge
- Golf in Weekend or Public Holidays – Subject to Surcharge
- Personal Travel and Medical Insurances
- Daily Personal Expenditures
- All Caddie, Tour Guide, Driver
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.