Minimum of 4 persons
If you are interested in discovering Vietnam to the fullest then this Northern to Southern Vietnam Motorbike Tour can’t be a better choice! You will be on a second-to-none route through culture-rich remote areas, historical spots marking a heroic period of the country, romantic coastal line and some beautiful plantations. An in-depth insight of Vietnam will be given to you in the most realistic and memorable way!
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
Upon your arrival at Hanoi airport look for our driver and guide who will be waiting for you with a sign bearing your name. The journey from the airport to your hotel will take approximately half an hour and is an entertaining experience full of chaotic traffic and millions of motorbikes.
Day 2: Hanoi – Mai Chau (B/L/D)
This morning, we jump on the bikes and head out to Hoa Binh. We cross two mountain passes before descending to the Thai village of Mai Chau. Overnight in a Thai stilt house in Mai Chau.
Distance: Difficult bike 170kms with heavy traffic
Day 3: Mai Chau – Vinh (B/L/D)
We will leave the valley of Mai Chau and join the Ho Chi Minh Highway to Vinh. After lunch we head eastwards to the coast for an overnight stay in the city of Vinh.
Day 4: Vinh – Phong Nha (B/L/D)
Continue riding on Ho Chi Minh Highway with little traffic and amazing vistas.
Arrive farm stay in Phong Nha. Relax by the pool or grab your camera and take a stroll.
Day 5: Phong Nha – Khe Sanh (B/L/D)
We head south towards the former Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). Todays ride is on the old path of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. Overnight in Khe Sanh
Day 6: Khe Sanh – Hue (B/L/D)
In the morning we head south over the Da Krong Bridge. We arrive at A Luoi, where there are many Bru Van hill tribe people. We continue on to Hue. Overnight in Hue
Day 7: Hue (B/L/D)
We spend the day exploring the former emperors tombs, Imperial Citadel and the Thien Mu Pagoda and Dong Ba market.
Day 8: Hue – Hoi An (B/L/D)
Another day full of stunning scenery on a road quoted in the Top Gear Program as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coast roads in the world”. Head up the Hai Van Pass before arrive the World Heritage site of Hoi An. Overnight in Hoi An.
Tonight, farewell dinner and say goodbye your guide, mechanic and driver.
Day 9: Hoi An – My Son – Hoi An (B/L/D)
Today visit My Son, the Holy Land of Cham people. In the afternoon, walking tour along the narrow streets of Hoi An Ancient town. Overnight in Hoian.
Distance: 160kms with heavy traffic
Day 10: Hoi An – Qui Nhon (B/L/D)
Join the National Highway 1 and head down the beautiful coastal line of Vietnam to Quy Nhon. Overnight in Quy Nhon.
Distance: 250kms with heavy traffic
Day 11: Qui Nhon – Nha Trang (B/L/D)
Ride from Quy Nhon to Nha Trang. After reaching Nha Trang you will have time to relax on the wonderful beach. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Distance: 250kms with heavy traffic
Day 12: Nha Trang (B/L/D)
Full day tour of Nha Trang visiting the Oceanographic Institute, Ponagar Cham Tower, Long Son pagoda. Overnight in Nha Trang
Distance: Easy bike 40kms
Day 13: Nha Trang – Dalat (B/L/D)
Leaving Nha Trang to Dalat on new road. Arriving DaLat, visit Tuyen Lam lake and DaLat market with plenty of special agricultural products.
Distance: 250kms with less traffic
Day 14: Dalat – Sai Gon (B/L/D)
Morning head to Saigon. Stop for lunch in Bao Loc, where we can also see the impressive Dambri Waterfall. Overnight in Sai Gon
Distance: Difficult bike 350kms with heavy traffic
Day 15: Sai Gon city tour (B/L/D)
Full day touring around Sai Gon city. Overnight in Saigon
Distance: 50kms with heavy traffic
Day 16: Departure (B)
Transfer to airport for your departure flight
- Selected accommodation with breakfast in twin share room.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- Boat cruises in Halong Bay.
- Experience and friendly English-speaking local guide cum experience motorbike rider.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Van and truck support throughout.
- Motorbike 110cc (big bike is available at request and extra rental fee).
- Mechanic provide for group from 4 above.
- All fuel, Helmet.
- Service charge and VAT taxes.
- Visa stamping fee at the Embassy.
- Travel Insurance in all kinds.
- Other foreign language guide.
- Peak tourist season or special event rates.
- Child or adult in triple sharing room.
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.