Day 1: Hanoi arrival
We offer you our warmest welcome. Our tour guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to the
hotel for checking in. Enjoy the rest of your day at your leisure.
Day 2: Hanoi city tour – Sapa by train (B/L)
Learning about Vietnam first president at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, and his
residential place. Visit the Temple of Literature – The site of Vietnam’s first University. Explore Hanoi’s fascinating Old Quarter on a cyclo or an electric car. End the day with a Water Puppet Show – Vietnam traditional performing art.
Relax and prepare to get on the overnight train to Sapa.
Day 3: Explore Ta Van (B/L/D)
Have a day of meeting friendly people in minority villages in Sapa, have a look at waterfalls and a
hydroelectric station before trekking, also enjoy spectacular scenery while walking along a narrow river.
You eventually arrive in Y Linh Ho village of the Black Hmong minority, where you can take a rest while
being served lunch next to a nearby river.
Day 4: Visit Supan – Train to Hanoi (B/L)
After a refreshing breakfast, you will trek through bamboo forest, which belongs to Hoang Lien National Park. Have lunch then continue toward Su Pan, a small village located by the road. After that, You are free to explore this amazing highland by yourself. Return to Hanoi by overnight train.
DAY 5: Travel to Ha Long Bay (B/L/D)
Leave the city excitement for an unforgettable two-day cruise on the tranquil waters of Ha Long Bay, a World Heritage location. This is a must trip for every visitor who spends their precious holiday in Vietnam.
Here you can try kayaking, exploring caves while enjoying the peaceful atmosphere around.
Day 6: Fly to Hue (B/L)
Continue to visit the island and relax on the beach. Take part in the cooking class of the Vietnamese
food, you can learn how to make a spring roll – most traditional food on sundeck just before lunchtime.
Back to Hanoi then depart to Hue by flight.
Day 7: Hue city tour (B/L)
Slowly travel along the Perfume River while admiring sunrise before reaching Thien Mu Pagoda. After that, visit Imperial Citadel, Emperor Tu Duc Mausoleum and the city’s vibrant Dong Ba Market.
Day 8: Travel to Hoian (B)
Our car will take you to Hoi An Ancient town via the breathtaking Hai Van Pass. Checking in and enjoy
the rest of the day in this ancient town
Day 9: My Son Tour (B/L)
My Son sanctuary, once the sacred site of Champa Empire, is now a huge tourist attraction. Consist of hundreds of tower decorated with beautiful sculptor, this is Vietnam Angkor Wat.
In the afternoon, walking through Hoi An tiny streets where 400 years of serving as the trading hub had transformed this city into a perfect mixture of Vietnam, China, and Japan architectures.
Day 10: Fly to Saigon (B)
Morning, your leisure time for walking around and shopping in the ancient town of Hoi An. Be transferred to airport for flight to Sai Gon. Pick up upon arrival and go to your hotel for checking in.
Day 11: Cu Chi tunnels & Saigon city tour (B/L)
City tour through the heart of Saigon’s famous and historic city landmarks including Dong Khoi Street, the Rex Hotel, Municipal Theatre, Hotel de Ville and Notre Dame Cathedral, Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum. After lunch, you will take the journey to Cu Chi tunnels, the greatest underground structures during the war.
Day 12: Explore Vinh Long (B/L)
Say goodbye to Sai Gon as we heading toward Can Tho, another Southern province famous for its
orchards. Take a boat trip to various islands, visit fruit orchards and enjoy fresh fruits with traditional
music, watch the local life people around and taste the special cuisine here.
Then heading to Can Tho for overnight.
Day 13: Cai Rang – Phong Dien Floating market (B/L)
Visit Phong Dien and Cai Rang floating market. See the ordinary life of Southern Vietnamese people on Mekong river and visit rice noodle making village. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
Then transfer to Chau Doc for overnight.
Day 14: Boat to Phnom Penh (B/L)
Boat trip with a speed boat from Chau Doc, Vietnam to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. After a refreshment, visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and National Museum.
Day 15: Phnom Penh city tour (B/L)
Phnom Penh has been the capital since 1866 and although it suffered extensive damage during the
Khmer Rouge era, the city still retains a rustic charm.
In the morning we have an opportunity to explore the Toul Sleng Museum (S-21) which is held almost
their culture heritage in there. Continue to Cheung Ek (Killing Field), a memorial for those who has died during the Khmer Rouge regime.
In the afternoon, visitors may have a transfer through the city by cyclo to witness famous destinations
such as French Colonial Old Building, Wat Phnom, Wat Preah Cheney or Borapaut pagoda….
Day 16: Travel to Siem Reap (B/D)
Morning, road transfer from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. Afternoon, visit Ta Prohm and Preah Khan temple. Evening, enjoy buffet dinner and watch Khmer Traditional Dance Show at a local restaurant.
Day 17: Angkor temple tour (B/L)
Wake up early to watch Sunrise at Angkor Wat, a very impress moment to take photos. Back to hotel for breakfast at hotel before day tour. Start explore the world famous Angkor temple complex, the most magnificent of Angkor’s treasure. Continue our journey into the old city of Angkor Thom and visit Bayon Temple, a 12th century masterpiece also the Elephant terrace of the Leper King and atmospheric Ta Prohm.
Day 18: Tonle Sap (B/L)
Travel to Kompong Khleang, a settle of more than 20,000 people housed in wooden structure on stilts, suspended up to ten metres above the water. Seeing friendly local people, here you can glimpse Cambodia’s countryside culture and life style.
After a delicious lunch, we will head to the hidden temple of Beng Mealea.
Day 19: Fly to Laos (B/L)
Flight to Luang Prabang. Pick up and transfer to hotel for checking in.
Day 20: Luang Prabang city (B/L)
Rise early this morning to witness the Buddhist ceremony of Takbat, when the monks of Luang Prabang’s monastic communities collect alms from locals. After breakfast at hotel, visit National museum and famous pagodas (Wat Xiengthong, Wat Visoun, Wat Aham, Wat Thatluang) in the city. Climb Phu Si-hill to enjoy the stunning sunset.
Day 21: Pak Ou cave (B/L)
After breakfast, cruise upstream on the Mekong River to visit the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, known for the hundred of Buddha sculptures that reside within. On the way back, we will stop by an handcrafted village.
Day 22: Elephant Village (B/L)
Animal lover will surely love this day as we visit Elephant village where you can enjoy sightseeing with elephant ride and much more. After elephant ride, visit Khuang Si waterfall. The rest of the day is your leisure in Luang Prabang.
Day 23: Xieng Khouang (B/L)
After breakfast, we depart for Xieng Khouang. Visit the Plain of Jars (3 Plain of jars), an impressive archaeological site where hundreds of large stone jars are littered all over the plateau. We also has chance to visit some villages of hill tribal people at Muang Khoun ancient town.
Day 24: Vang Vieng (B/L)
Continue our journey to Vang Vieng. Upon arrival, check in at your hotel. Enjoy a short tubing along Somg river. You can either admired the stunning view of the town or walk to enjoy the great mountain scenery and visit surrounding caves. Another often is visit Tham Jang cave and join in a Nam Song boat trip.
Day 25: Discover Vientiane (B/L)
Drive to Vientiane, Lao’s capital. Vientiane is a delightfully quaint city, more friendly than a chaotic capital. Visit the oldest Wat Sisaket, Wat Phra Keo, the temple decorated with thousands of miniature Buddha statues. Visit That Luang Stupa and the imposing Patuxay Monument.
Day 26: Vientiane free day (B)
Enjoy the unique culture of Laos at your own pace.
Day 27: Departure (B)
After breakfast, we start the day by visiting Buddha Park, 30 km away from the city center. Then visit Friendship Bridge – a bridge connecting Laos and Thailand. After visiting, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- Selected accommodation with breakfast in twin share room.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- Private air-condition transportation (except Ha Long)
- Boat at the program.
- Experience and friendly English-speaking local guide.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Domestic flight: Hanoi – Hue; Danang – Saigon; Siem Reap – Luang Prabang
- Over night train Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Speed boat Chau Doc – Phnom Penh
- Service charge and VAT taxes.
- Welcome gifts
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- International flights with airport and departure taxes
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry…)
- Visa stamping fee for Vietnam (visa on arrival, valid 30 days: $25US upon client’s nationality + 1 photo. Passport has to be valid at least 6 months after departure date of the country). Subject to change without prior notice
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels’ porters
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
- Early check-in/ Late check out
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.