Vietnam Fantasy Honeymoon: With a rich seam of gorgeous beaches, sparkling bays, colonial structures, stunning landscapes, and colorful culture, Vietnam seems to beguile the couples. And why not! A honeymoon in Vietnam offers it all – from the UNESCO-listed world heritage sites to the nightlife of the bustling cities.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
We offer you our warmest welcome. Our tour guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to the hotel for checking in. Enjoy the rest of your day at your leisure.
Day 2: Hanoi local life (B/L)
Hanoi is the perfect combination of old Asia and new. Explore the Old Quarter of Hanoi where Vietnamese and French architecture mixed together. Whether you like the sophistication of Opéra de Hanoï or the antiquity of Bach Ma Temple, the beauty is there for you to discover.
Day 3: Travel to Halong Bay (B/L/D)
You will be collected from your hotel to take the highway to GOT Ferry – Cat Hai town, Haiphong city where you will have a Ha Long Bay night cruise to explore Ha Long Bay. Visit Da Chong Islet where you can see a lighthouse built over 100 years ago and also spend time in the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan. We go ahead to Ba Trai Dao beach where you can enjoy the kayak or just a swim.
Day 4: Explore Halong Bay (B/L/D)Be transferred to day boat for visit Viet Hai village. You will take the bicycle trip along the village path and go through rain forests and dark tunnel. Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax. Visit an ancient local house, made from straw, mud, bamboo…you will have chance to see the local life on a valley of local people. Visit Lan Ha Bay, your free time to do kayak and swim.
Day 5: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Head out in local boat to explore the bay in the area where the Sang Toi cave is situated. After check-out, return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark and bid farewell at Got Ferry. We transfer you back to your hotel in Ha Noi.
Day 6: Fly to Hoian (B)
Transfer to Noi Bai airport to catch the flight to Da Nang. Upon arrival, be transferred to your hotel in the charming city Hoian. The rest of the day is yours to start soaking up the local culture. Don’t forget to grab a famous “Banh mi Phuong” a very popular roll.
Day 7: Explore Hoian on your own (B)
Spending your time together to relax on the beach and enjoy the sun and sand in Hoian, explore yourself all the outdoor activities on the beach. Moreover, you can have a ride through this ancient town to feel its beauty.
Day 8: Cooking Class (B/L)
Challenge yourself to be a professional chef of Vietnamese traditional food by taking this cooking class
where you are in charge of your dishes from picking the right ingredient to cooking them. During the process, our tour guide will teach you the art of Vietnamese gastronomy, vegetables, herbs & spices & how to prepare & use them. Enjoy your creation.
Day 9: Dinner on Bonsai Cruise (B/D)
Depart Da Nang to Sai Gon. Late in the afternoon, dinner will be served on Bonsai Cruise which is famous of its wooden beauty. Having dinner while the boat cruising a long Saigon river. Delicious Vietnamese menu is served. Enjoy your food, cruise, music and river view.
Day 10: Mekong – Ben Tre (B/L)
Traveling south from Ho Chi Minh City to Ben Tre, the gateway to the Mekong Delta. Visit a fruit orchard
and sample some of the local produce, before boarding a smaller sampan that winds along narrow canals. This is also an opportunity to learn how coconut candy, rice paste or bamboo mat are made. Experience riding tuk tuk on a very narrow road leading to a local house where serve delicious lunch. Back to Saigon late afternoon.
Day 11: Flight to Phu Quoc
Enjoy your breakfast before heading for the airport for a short flight to Phu Quoc Island.
Day 12 & 13: Phu Quoc free day
The days are your to soaking in the Emerald water of Phu Quoc beach or choice of visiting small islands.
Day 14: Departure
Fly back to Saigon then connect your flight home.
- 11 nights at 4 star hotels, 2 night on boat
- Private transfer throughout, shuttle bus to Halong Bay
- 13 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Touring with guide and entrance fees
- Others: Domestic flights
- Spending money
- Tips & gratuities
- Activities not listed
- Meals not listed, All drinks
- International departure taxes
- International flights
EXTEND YOUR STAY:
- Sapa 5 days from 390USD pp twin share
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.