Day 1: Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City
Meet and greet upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Private transfer to hotel in the heart of the city. Check-in and free at leisure for the remainder of the day. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Vietnam Golf & Country Club (B)
Breakfast at the hotel and Play Vietnam Golf & Country Club which is 30 minutes away from the city. Vietnam Golf & Country Club is set amongst 300 hectares of land and is comprised of two championship golf courses. Bothe courses have been carved out of existing woodlands with minimal land movement and it is home of the Vietnam Masters Asian Tour events and it is one of Vietnam’s most popular golf course. Play 18-Hole golf round at the East Course and then back to the hotel. You will be free at leisure to explore exciting Saigon in the evening. Overnight at hotel in HCM City.
Day 3: Twin Doves Golf Resort (B)
Breakfast at hotel and then we will go to Twin Doves Golf Resort in Binh Duong Provice (60 minutes). The exclusive well-maintained member-only Twin Doves Golf Resort offers a 27-hole international standard championship members golf course. Back to the hotel and overnight in HCM City.
Day 4: Long Thanh Golf Resort – Vung Tau (B)
Breakfast at hotel and driver will take you to Long Thanh Golf Resort. Tee off at either Lake or Mountain Course. After the game, our drive will continue driving you to Vung Tau (1 hour and 20 minutes). Check-in hotel and free at leisure for the rest of the day. Overnight at hotel in Vung Tau City.
Day 5: The Bluffs Ho Tram Golf Course (B)
Breakfast at the hotel and this morning we will drive you to the Bluffs Ho Tram Golf Course. The Bluffs Ho Tram Strip is one of the few championship-caliber links courses with significant elevation changes, making for a golf experience that’s as much a feast for the eyes as it is a challenge to tame. While the highest point of the rugged, windswept property is 50 meters above sea level, on the 15th green, one of the most spectacular spots comes earlier in the round, on the 4th hole. After 18-Hole golf game, you will be transferred back to the hotel in Sai Gon.
Day 6: Leaving Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Free at leisure until you will be taken to Tan Son Nhat Intl Airport for your flight onward.
- 07 Nights in Twin-shared Accommodation
- Daily International / Continental Breakfast Buffets
- 09 Hole Golf Green Fees (Week-day)
- Private Caddie at Each Course
- All Private Air-Conditioned Vehicles Throughout
- English Speaking Tour Guide If Sightseeing Indicated
- 24/7 Ground Assistant Support
- Bottled Drinking Water: 02 Bottles Per Golfer Per Day
- All VAT Hotel, Golf Taxes and Service Charges
- Visa Arrangements
- International Airfares to and from Vietnam
- Electronic Golf Carts – Subject to Surcharge If Request
- Single Room or Room Upgrade – Subject to Surcharge
- Golf in Weekend or Public Holidays – Subject to Surcharge
- Personal Travel and Medical Insurances
- Daily Personal Expenditures
- All Caddie, Tour Guide, Driver Gratuities
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.