Minimum of 4 persons
For professional riders only
Vietnam is said to have 35 million motorbikes! Taking a chance to experience the real life of Northern Area of Vietnam. Motorbike makes the trips even more worthwhile, more adventurous as well as meaningful from Eastern to Western side. You will be on a journey to discover the unspoiled beauty of the most remote mountainous areas, experiencing to the fullest of adventure and challenge.
Day 1: Arrival – Hanoi
Upon your arrival at Hanoi airport look for our driver and guide who will be waiting for you with a sign bearing your name. The journey from the airport to your hotel will take approximately half an hour and is an entertaining experience full of chaotic traffic and millions of motorbikes.
Day 2: Hanoi – Yen Bai – Suoi Giang (B/L/D)
Leaving Hanoi in the early morning to Yen Bai Town to Nghia Lo. On arrival we check in hotel then heading out of town, drive along a zigzag way leading us the Suoi Giang ecological zone, visit Hmong hilltribe village Over night in Nghia Lo.
Day 3: Nghia Lo – Mu Cang Chai – Lai Chau (B/L/D)
Leaving Nghia Lo, we pass by Tu Le, Mu Cang Chai, Than Uyen and Binh Lu, getting a chance to see various different hilltribe people. Overnight in Lai Chau
Day 4: Lai Chau – Sapa (B/L/D)
Continue driving along a zigzag route to Sapa. The ethnic minority people are frequently seen in this hill town and small vendors along the street sell local textiles and handicraft. Overnight in Sapa
Day 5: Sapa – Ta Van – Trekking (B/L/D)
Visit the bustling Sapa Market then heading out of town we embark on a walk to Lao Chai village, home of the Black H’Mong people. We arrive at Ta Van hamlet and visit the Zay ethnic minorities. Over night in village
Day 6: Sapa – Bac Ha market (B/L/D)
The impressive journey continues to Lung Khau Nhin, remote hill village well known for the colourful market. We drive to Bac Ha and spend the rest of day for trekking
Day 7: Bac Ha – Hoang Su Phi – Ha Giang (B/L/D)
Today is a real challenge as we travel along a winding road with many uphill and down hill from bac Ha to Ha Giang. Over night in Ha Giang
Day 8: Ha Giang – Lung Cu – Dong Van (B/L/D)
The exciting expedition continues to Dong Van, a land of rugged mountains and beautiful hill villages. On arrival in Lung Cu we stroll around the charming villages of Lo Lo and Hmong minority people. Over night in Dong Van
Day 9: Dong Van – Meo Vac (B/L/D)
Leaving Dong Van we embark on a drive along a zigzag road to towards Meo Vac. These ethnic minority groups are almost living in high mountainsides. Over night in Meo Vac
Day 10: Meo Vac – Ba Be Lakes (B/L/D)
An early morning drive towards Ba Be National Park. There are several stops en-route to visit the Hmong, Red Dao and Tay ethnic minorities, wonderful photographs. Over night in Tay Village at homestay
Day 11: Ba Be Lakes – Cao Bang (B/L/D)
The wonderful relaxing time while boarding on a boat on Ba Be lakes. Continue to Cao Bang past the spectacular mountain backdrops. Over night in Cao Bang
Day 12: Cao Bang – Hanoi (B/L/D)
Leaving Cao Bang back to Hanoi.
Check in hotel and rest.
Day 13: Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise by shuttle bus (B/L/D)
08:30 – 09:00: Limosine picks you up at your hotel in the old quarter
12:00: The crew members of Cruise will welcome you at Tuan Chau International Marina Station.
12:30: You will be taken aboard our support vessel and travel from the wharf via the bay to board our luxurious craft. Welcome fresh drinks, cold towels and a special lunch of fresh food and an assortment of appetizing delicacies will be served. You will be enchanted when decadently dining on our luxury junk. We then set sail for Lan Ha Bay – A member of the World’s Most Beautiful Bays.
15:30: We will visit the Dark and Bright Cave – famous for the pristine natural beauty and poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. Here you will take some photos of the romantic, lyrical local see-sights. This is also the best time for tourists to enjoy bamboo boat and swimming – which is an interesting activity to discover the truest beauty of the limestone mountains and the blue sky of LanHa Bay. Afterwards, visitors immerse in the emerald green water of LanHa Bay with exciting swimming activities or enjoy mini pool with jacuzzi on Cruise.
17:30: Return to Cruise. Enjoy sunset party on Lan Ha Bay. It is an ideal time for photography enthusiasts to capture the stunning moment of sunset at Lan Ha Bay.
19:30: Enjoy a romantic dinner at the restaurant cruise
21:00-00:00: Enjoy the nightlife of the bay from the top deck. Immerse yourself in music, enjoying a glass of cocktail from the bar, watching famous films and relaxing on the cruise. Otherwise, you can fish squid with the sailors or simply relax in the room and watch the bay from the balcony.
Day 14: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi by shuttle bus (B/L)
6:30-7:30: Breakfast is served at restaurant.
8:00: Cruise will arrival Frog Pond area, in here you have kayaking and free to relax in the four-season mini pool on Lan Ha Bay – A silk ribbon made from green mountains, blue seas and diverse fauna and flora.
9:30: Checking out of the room. Then the lunch in the restaurant is ready for you, pay the extra fee (if any) at the reception while traveling to the port. Kindly needed to pay for the costs in charge of the front desk (if any) while traveling to the port.
11:15 – 11:30: Disembark and move back the port.
11h30 – 11h45: You are at Tuan Chau International Marina Station. Here, our shuttle bus will pick you up and transfer you back to Hanoi.
Check in hotel and relax.
Day 15: Departure (B)
All things come to an end and, unfortunately, this is the end of your journey! Meet up with your driver who will take you to the airport for your departure flight.
- Selected accommodation with breakfast in twin share room.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- Boat cruises in Halong Bay.
- Experience and friendly English-speaking local guide cum experience motorbike rider.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Van and truck support throughout.
- Motorbike 110cc (big bike is available at request and extra rental fee).
- Mechanic provide for group from 4 above.
- All fuel, Helmet.
- Service charge and VAT taxes.
- Visa stamping fee at the Embassy.
- Travel Insurance in all kinds.
- Other foreign language guide.
- Peak tourist season or special event rates.
- Child or adult in triple sharing room.
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.