Minimum of 4 persons
For professional riders only
Day 1: Arrival – Hanoi
On arrival at Noi Bai Airport, meet and greet by Vietnam Travel & Cruise guide, professional rider and transferred to hotel. Your leisure time to explore the stylish and gracious of Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Yen Bai – Suoi Giang (B/L/D)
Leaving Hanoi in the early morning to Yen Bai Town to Nghia Lo. On arrival we check in hotel then heading out of town, drive along a zigzag way leading us the Suoi Giang ecological zone, visit Hmong hilltribe village Over night in Nghia Lo.
Day 3: Nghia Lo – Mu Cang Chai – Lai Chau (B/L/D)
Leaving Nghia Lo, we pass by Tu Le, Mu Cang Chai, Than Uyen and Binh Lu, getting a chance to see various different hilltribe people. Overnight in Lai Chau.
Day 4: Lai Chau – Sapa (B/L/D)
Continue driving along a zigzag route to Sapa. The ethnic minority people are frequently seen in this hill town and small vendors along the street sell local textiles and handicraft. Overnight in Sapa.
Day 5: Sapa – Ta Van – Trekking (B/L/D)
Visit the bustling Sapa Market then heading out of town we embark on a walk to Lao Chai village, home of the Black H’Mong people. We arrive at Ta Van hamlet and visit the Zay ethnic minorities. Over night in village.
Day 6: Sapa – Bac Ha market (B/L/D)
The impressive journey continues to Lung Khau Nhin, remote hill village well known for the colourful market. We drive to Bac Ha and spend the rest of day for trekking.
Day 7: Bac Ha – Hoang Su Phi – Ha Giang (B/L/D)
Today is a real challenge as we travel along a winding road with many uphill and down hill from Bac Ha to Ha Giang. Over night in Ha Giang.
Day 8: Ha Giang – Lung Cu – Dong Van (B/L/D)
The exciting expedition continues to Dong Van, a land of rugged mountains and beautiful hill villages. On arrival in Lung Cu we stroll around the charming villages of Lo Lo and Hmong minority people. Over night in Dong Van.
Day 9: Dong Van – Meo Vac (B/L/D)
Leaving Dong Van we embark on a drive along a zigzag road to towards Meo Vac. These ethnic minority groups are almost living in high mountainsides. Over night in Meo Vac.
Day 10: Meo Vac – Ba Be Lakes (B/L/D)
An early morning drive towards Ba Be National Park. There are several stops en-route to visit the Hmong, Red Dao and Tay ethnic minorities, wonderful photographs. Over night in Tay Village at homestay.
Day 11: Ba Be Lakes – Cao Bang (B/L/D)
The wonderful relaxing time while boarding on a boat on Ba Be lakes. Continue to Cao Bang past the spectacular mountain backdrops. Over night in Cao Bang.
Day 12: Cao Bang – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Leaving Cao Bang to Halong. Over night in Halong.
Day 13: Halong Bay Cruise (B/L/D)
Mid day board Halong Cruise, fresh seafood lunch while the boat is gliding out. Having fun kayaking around. Visit Titop Island and relax on its beach, or just relax on sundeck.
Day 14: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Explore the famous Sung Sot Cave. Followed by a hilarious cooking class of the Vietnamese food on sundeck with lunch while cruising back. Back to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
Day 15: Departure (B)
Transfer to airport for your departure flight.
- Selected accommodation with breakfast in twin share room.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- Boat cruises in Halong Bay.
- Experience and friendly English-speaking local guide cum experience motorbike rider.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Van and truck support throughout.
- Motorbike 110cc (big bike is available at request and extra rental fee).
- Mechanic provide for group from 4 above.
- All fuel, Helmet.
- Service charge and VAT taxes.
- Visa stamping fee at the Embassy.
- Travel Insurance in all kinds.
- Other foreign language guide.
- Peak tourist season or special event rates.
- Child or adult in triple sharing room.
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.