Day 1 : Siem Reap Arrival
Meet your local guide and check in the hotel, free at leisure, explore the old town.
Day 2 : Temple Tour – Angkor Wat
After breakfast, start to see sunrise at Angkor Wat is visually architecturally and artistically breathtaking.
Afternoon, we are going to see Angkor Thom (the great Capital) with 9 Square Kilometers and was the last Capital of the Angkorian Empire.
Day 3 : Temple Tour – Preah Khan Temple
After breakfast at 08:00 am, visit the Banteay Srey loosely translates to “Citadel of the Women” which made of pink sandstone .
Afternoon, we are going to see Preah Khan Temple is a huge, highly explorable monastic Complex. And then we carry on to visit Neak Poan and the last we are going to Ta Som is a small temple at Angkor, Cambodia, built at the end of the 12th century for King Jayavarman VII. The temple consists of a single shrine located on one level and surrounded by a moat and enclosure laterite walls.
Day 4 : Floating Village
Morning visit Kampong Phluk is a cluster of three villages of stilted houses built within the floodplain of the Tonle Sap Lake. The villages are primarily Khmer and have about 3000 inhabitants between them. Kampong Phluk’s economy is, as one might expect, based in fishing, primary in shrimp harvesting.
Day 5 : Siem Reap – Kampong Thom
Morning we departure to Kampong Thom enjoy the view of Sambor Prei Kuk Temple located at Sam Bor village, Sam Bor commune, Pra Sat Sam Bor District. Sam Bor Prey Kuk temple made of solid brick and some late-rite stone with sculpture decorated. There are small temples made of brick and a temple at the west is made of late-rite stone.
Day 6 : Kampong Thom – Phnom Penh
After breakfast at 10:00 am, we departure to Phnom Penh, Free at leisure.
Day 7 : Phnom Penh City Tour
We start the tour to visit Toul Sleng Museum ( S-21 ) was the most secret organ of the Khmer Rouge regime to understand the background history. Finish by lunch time.
Next, visit Royal Palace built by the Predecessors of King Norodom, then we carry on to Throne Hall and Silver Pagoda (The Emerald Buddha temple), display plenty of Buddha Statues that were decorated and made by diamond, emerald, gold and silver.
Day 8 : Phnom Penh – Kampot
Depart from Phnom Penh to Kampot. Check in and free at leisure.
Day 9 : Kampot City Tour
We are going to visit Salt Field, and then we carry on to the famous Phnom Chhnork caves is the most spectacular cave complex in the Kampot area. Look for the rock and stalactite formations at the entrance of the main cave in the shape of elephan’s or calf’s heads and pepper plantation.
Lunch at Kep‟s town. Afternoon, go to the beach and swim. Back to the hotel and do cruising tour along the fresh water river and sunset
Day 10 : Kampot – Sihanouk Ville
After breakfast at 09:00 am, we departure from Kampot to Sihanouk Ville, after check in the hotel. Free at leisure. Overnight in Sihanouk Ville ( Golden Sand Hotel )
Day 11 : Relaxing day
Free at leisure. Overnight in Sihanouk Ville ( Golden Sand Hotel )
Day 12 : Departure day
End of the trip. Say good bye Cambodia.
- Full private A/C vehicle transfer as program
- Private tours by English speaking guide
- Accommodation base on twin/ double sharing room
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All entrance fee as indicated sights
- Boat ticket Battambang – Siem Reap
- Service charges & government taxes
- Cold mineral water & towel during the trip
- Cambodia Visa Fee 35$
- International air ticket in all kinds
- Personal expenses/ tips
- Travel insurance
- Drinks or meals not at above mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge and special gala dinner on 24th & 31st Dec.
- Single charge for solo traveler
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.