08:00 AM Hoi An was one of the major trading centers of Southeast Asia between the 16th and 17th centuries °. A charming market town in the 16th century, with strong Japanese and Chinese influences, Hoi An is best explored on foot. The UNESCO World Heritage Site for its well-preserved architecture, it is also a thriving center of traditional crafts. Wander the cobbled streets, past low tile-roofed buildings, the bustling central market and the small harbor where colorful boats are moored. Your walking tour will include visits to a private house where the family members have lived continuously for centuries in a traditional atmosphere with the family chapels built by prominent merchant or official families as centers of worship of ancestors. Continue to the Museum of Sa Huynh that contains exhibitions of the first period of the history of Hoi An. Finally, continue to “Japanese Covered Bridge Pagoda” first built in 1593 by the Japanese community of Hoi An to link the town with the Chinese quarters across the stream.
Inclusions: Bottled water Local guide Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An or Da Nang Entrance fees Transport by private vehicle Exclusions Food and drinks Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year) period Feb 7-11 2016 Gratuities (optional) Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied. Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Bottle water
- Expert English-speaking local guide.
- Service charge and government VAT tax.
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.