We start today at 08:00 from Ho Chi Minh City by road; our first stop is the sight of the former Nui Dat Task Force Base. Little remains of this camp except the columns of the main gate. The former runway is now a wide street in the local village and the old heli-pad is now a soccer field. A school established by the Australians is nearby. Later we drive past the location of the Horseshoe (access not permitted these days due to mining activity) to the Discourtesy Rubber Plantation. Visit the Long Tan Cross Memorial, before continuing on to the Long Phuoc Tunnels and visit Ming Dam (no longer the “Secret Zone”) and Long Hai. We keep driving to Vung Tau City via to visit the massive War Memorial at Back Beach (the previous site of the Australian Logistics Group and the Peter Badcoe Club). Then we visit Front Beach, Bao Dai Summer House, the airport area, (previous home of “Wallaby Airlines”), the town centre and market area. We continue to make our way to Vung Tau on the way we stop to visit Ba Ria Markets on the way. A large antenna is still visible on Radar Hill”. Overnight in Vung Tau City.
After breakfast at the hotel, we are free at our leisure at beach city. Enjoying your time at the beach and manage your own lunch. In the afternoon, we transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tour as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers.
- Sightseeing and license.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- 1 night stay at hotel
- Expert English-speaking local guide.
- Service charge and government VAT tax.
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.