At 5:30 pm, our cyclos and food expert will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city centre and we start the Hue Street Food Tour. Our cyclo men will ride you on the crowded street with a lot of scooters, cars to the narrow alleys to enjoy the best specialities in Hue.
Firstly we will enjoy the Banh Beo, Banh Nam, and Banh Loc- the 3 specialities of Hue Imperial City. Our local expert will tell you the ingredients as well as the recipe to make them.
Next, our cyclos will take you to a local restaurant to sample the Mixed noodles with grilled pork (Bun Thit Nuong). After that, we continue the Hue street food tour by cyclo to enjoy the Bun Hen (Hue Mixed noodles with small mussels). You will taste 5 different flavours in this special dish.
Then, we will walk along the Perfume River to enjoy Che Hue (Hue sweet soup) at a Riverside restaurant with a wonderful view of Hue by night.
After that, we will drive you to the Lac Thien restaurant to taste the best Vietnamese Rice Pancake (Banh Khoai or Banh Xeo). It is very wise when you book this Hue Street Food Tour by cyclo because you will have the chance to sample and enjoy the best Hue street food as with the freshest ingredients because of the local business.
After all, we will ride you back to your hotel in Hue, we finish the Hue street food tour by cyclo. Best Hue City Tour Travel wishes you have a great food tour with us!
Please join us and taste the goodness of Hue Imperial City and explore, enjoy delicious Hue food like a local. Your local food enthusiast expert will give you a deep background and history of the Hue’s specialities while you are sampling them.
These are the famous Hue Street Food that you should know and sample in Hue city
- Banh Uot – Grilled Pork Wrapped with Hue Wet Rice Paper
- Coffee Viet – black or with condensed milk
- Che – Sweet Soup
- Bun Bo Hue – Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup
- Banh Khoai – Hue Fried Pancake
- Cha Hue– Hue Sausage
- Banh Loc – Filtered Tapioca Dumplings
- Banh Ram It – Fried dumpling topped with Sticky Rice Dumpling
- Nem Lui – Grilled Ground Pork on Stick.
- Me Xung – Sesame candy
- *Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled Pork Vermicelli
- Banh Beo – Steamed Rice Discs Topped with Shrimp
- Many kinds of local Hue street food to taste the flavor.
- Samples of local fruit to try the taste.
- One bottles of water.
- English-speaking experience guide.
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.