Our guide and scooter will meet you at your hotel and then take you to start the Street food tour.
Ho Chi Minh city (or Saigon) is a non-sleeping city. While they may not be as bright and shiny as the city is covered by a new coat. It becomes more and more splendid and elegant with twinkle street lights and traffic lines. Why not experience the buzz of Saigon’s nightlife on the back of a Scooter with our Saigon Street Food Tour By Night on Motorbike?
It’s time when night markets have their own character and street food stalls with enormous variety of delicious dishes are popular destinations for locals and tourists. Because Saigon day is just too hot, the cooler night air offers an ideal time to drive around, meet and gather outside and share a meal or a drink under the stars. Do you want to experience “Snail Eating” and “Nhau” (drinking beer) culture? And it’s time for you to taste many other delicious street foods that any foreigner outside Vietnam dreams of. It isn’t a eating tour but a food and culture tour on which you will learn more about Vietnamese authentic cuisine and rich culture as well as unique lifestyle in Ho Chi Minh city.
It’s a big chance to see the best part of Saigon by night, eat street foods, have fun and enjoy the city like a locals? Our Saigon Street Food Tour By Night on Motorbike is the right choice to plan your trip to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Delicious Saigon street food.
- Food stories and culture.
- Eat, live and have fun like locals.
- Extensive network of back alleys.
- Special streets in Saigon.
- Nice view of Saigon night on the back of the Scooter.
- Ho Thi Ky flower market – the biggest flower market in Saigon.
- Noisy and smelling city at night.
- Night local market.
- “Snail Eating” and “Nhau” culture
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.