Explore Hanoi with us through Hanoi City Tour!
Vietnam Travel and Cruise’s car and guide will meet you at 08.00 to start your amazing Hanoi City Tour. Our tour will start by visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. The mausoleum is the last resting place of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam’s great revolutionist. It is a symbol of gratitude and respect of Vietnamese people for president Ho Chi Minh. The Ho Chi Minh Museum is the preserver of everything memorable related to Ho Chi Minh. Close by, the famous One Pillar Pagoda is worth a passing look. Built by King Ly Thai To in 1049, the structure has become an important symbol for the Hanoian. After that, we will continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam – Vietnam’s first University, constructed in 1070. Its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
When you finish your lunch at a local restaurant, we will proceed to Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. This is the most recent yet probable the largest and undoubtedly the most interesting museums in Hanoi and Vietnam. This is worth a thorough visit, for those who are keen to learn about the multi culturally of Vietnam and for those who would appreciate some green space. Then a late afternoon electric car tour of Hanoi’s fascinating Old Quarter is followed by free time for shopping. We finish our relaxing but informative day by attending a Water Puppet Show, a favorite experience for all visitors to Vietnam. Our trip will end right after.
- Tour as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Expert English-speaking local guide.
- Service charge and government VAT tax.
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.