Our tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel. You will be greeted by our friendly local guide and then introduced the safe way of riding motorbike. After a quick briefing, we will start heading out for some poin to take photo for sunset and sight seeing a bit then we take you for delicious food
First stop is the famous Madam Phuong ‘banh mi’ shop in Hoi An where you will try one of the best Vietnamese sandwiches in Vietnam.
We then vespa will take you to the Hoi An Central Market on the bank of the Thu Bon River. Here, you will enjoy “Cao lau” noodles with authentic local taste, a specialty just found in Hoi An.
Next, we will go through a small alley and stop at local business house and see how real Vietnamese life looks like. Here, we will discover a Vietnamese traditional cake: Banh Beo – a popular snack of Hoi An people. You will have a chance to talk and take photos with the owner of the shop.
Afterwards, it‘s time to relax your stomach. Our tour guide and vespa team will ride and take you to the oldest pagoda in Hoi An where few tourists know about , then take a lovely trip through the countryside and see farmers working on the rice paddies under the sun.
After stopping at the rice fields we will continue our trip and try ‘Banh Khot’ – a round pancake made with rice flour, turmeric, coconut milk, quail egg and vegetables at a famous street vendor near Hoai Square.
Next, you will take the food challenge: Balut (fertilized duck egg), one of the Top 10 weird foods in the world. Egg no more, duck not yet – It is not because of the taste but because of its appearance.
Next, we will go to a local restaurant by the river to enjoy a special dinner and discover a part of culture of Vietnamese people – “Nhau” style with cold beer and delicious food. Back to your hotel
Inclusion: Vespa, Gas, Guide, Meal, Drinks (including alcoholic drinks) and Driver.
Tour inclusion :
- Tour as mentioned transfers.
- Vespa and fuel
- Food and drink listed in the itinerary.
- Expert English-speaking local guide and driver
- Service charge and government VAT tax.
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.