Our English speaking driver will pick you up at your hotel/ homestay in Hue city and we start Hue to DMZ by private car. Our friendly driver will take care of you and on the way, we will visit some historic places such as:
Horror Highway (The street of horror) – Thousands of local people at Quang Tri province, mostly the old, children, women and a lot of soldiers were killed by artillery and infantry weapons in many hours of fighting. May 1, 1972, will always be in the memory of people in Quang Tri and Thua Thien provinces because of the horrible carnage on the Vietnam Highway 1 about ten kilometres south of Quang Tri.
Long Hung Church – going to the south of the Quang Tri town down on highway 1A towards Hue city. You’ll see the Long Hung Church. With the total area of 120m², built-in 1955 by concrete which is evident as the damage in 1972 is still visible nowadays. It is as a clear testament to the bravery and strength shown against the American and South Vietnam forces. In 81 days, North Vietnam occupied and protect the church while the American and South Vietnam forces fought to get it back with grenades, machine-guns, and even shells from warships.
Doc Mieu Firebase – the former American base, just 8km to the South of the Ben Hai River, nearby the Highway 1A. Doc Mieu Firebase is an important part of “the McNamara Line”.
Hien Luong Bridge is a bridge spanned over Ben Hai River, Vinh Linh District, Quang Tri Province, North Central Coast, Vietnam. This bridge is at the 17th Parallel and in the Vietnam War, it divides Vietnam into two parts South Vietnam and North Vietnam from 1954 to 1976.
Vinh Moc tunnels is a special tunnel complex in Quang Tri province, Vietnam. During the Vietnam War, it was strategically located on the border of North Vietnam and South Vietnam. The tunnels were built to protect local people from the intense bombing of Son Trung and Son Ha communes in Vinh Linh district, Quang Tri province in the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone (DMZ).
Tour inclusion :
- Tour as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Expert English-speaking local guide.
- Service charge and government VAT tax.
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.