Day 1: Siem Reap arrival – Angkor National Museum (D)
Welcome to Siem Reap, Cambodia! Upon arrival at Siem Reap Airport, greeting by our friendly tour guide, then you will be transferred direct to check in at hotel (room may ready at noon).
This afternoon, take a fun by Rermork “Tuk Tuk” ride to visit the Angkor National Museum, learn about “the Legend Revealed” and see how the Khmer Empire has been established during the golden period. Continue to explore the Roluos group. The Roluos group lies 15km (10 miles) southwest of Siem Reap and includes three temples – Bakong, Prah Ko and Lolei – dating from the late 9th century and corresponding to the ancient capital of Hariharalaya, from which the name of Lolei is derived. Remains include 3 well-preserved early temples that venerated the Hindu gods. The bas-reliefs are some of the earliest surviving examples of Khmer art. Modern-day villages surround the temples. Tonight enjoy buffet dinner with Khmer Traditional Dance Show at Amazon or Kulen II restaurant.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Siem Reap – Angkor Complex (B/L/D)
Morning, visit to jungle Ta Prohm Temple, embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers. The temple of Ta Prohm was once used as a location to film the famous Hollywood film Tomb Raider. Begin tour to the antique capital of Angkor Thom, start from the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Lunch at Wooden House restaurant.
Afternoon, explore Angkor Wat the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Last but not least, view a wonderful sunset from Angkor Wat or somewhere possible. Dinner at Chef D’ Angkor and Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Kampong Phluk – Departure (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel.
We drive to visit Kampong Phluk Floating Village, located at 16 km at north-south of Siem Reap. the villages are primarily Khmer and have about 3000 inhabitants between them. Flooded mangrove forest surrounds the area and is home to a variety of wildlife including crab-eating macaques. During the dry season when the lake is low (March – July), the buildings in the villages seem to soar atop their 6-meter stilts exposed by the lack of water. At this time of year many of the villagers move out onto the lake and build temporary houses. In the wet season when water level rises (Aug – February), the villagers move back to their permanent houses on the floodplain, the stilts now hidden under the water. Kampong Phluk’s economy is, as one might expect, based in fishing, primary in shrimp harvesting.
Lunch at local restaurant .
Free until transfer to Siem Reap International airport for boarding home sweet home or next destination.
- Full private A/C vehicle transfer & Remork fee as program
- Private tours with English speaking guide
- Accommodation base on twin sharing room
- Daily breakfast + 2 lunches + 2 Dinners (Khmer Set + 1 buffet)
- All entrance fee as indicated sights
- Boat to Kampong Phluk during high water season
- Service charges & government taxes
- Cold mineral water & wet towel during trip
- Free 24 hrs online supports
- Free room set up for honeymooner
- Free Happy Birthday’s Cake & fresh fruits upon arrival.
- Visa fee on arrival 30$
- International air ticket
- Personal expenses/tips
- Travel insurance
- Beverages during meals
- Solo traveller must single supplement
- Peak Season Surcharge & Special event on 24th & 31st December
- Additional Angkor Pass for traveling from 01st February – 31st March, 2017
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.