Things you need to get Vietnam e-Visa
Vietnam is fully reopening international tourism and lifting all travel restrictions from March 15. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will coordinate with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to complete detailed plans on tourism resumption and devise a policy on visas for foreign tourists.
What’s Vietnam e-Visa?
Vietnam e-Visa is visa types offered by the Vietnam Immigration Department to foreigners entering the country.
There’s major changes with Vietnam Visa policies from 15th August 2023.
– Vietnam has decided to grant e-visas to citizens of all countries and territories entering Vietnam from 15th August 2023
– The citizens of countries under visa waiver agreement can stay up to 45 days
– With e-visa, foreigners are allowed to enter/exit via 13 airports, 16 land border gates and 13 sea border gates
– Applicants pay $25USD for single entry valid 30 days or $50USD for multiple entries valid 90 days.
What’s more important:
– Visa processing time from 3-30 days.
– The old website is used for single entry only and will be close down soon
– The new website has been launched for both single and multiple entries which will required more information:
Email us for the list of information
Frequently asked questions
- How long does it take to obtain an e-Visa?
An e-Visa is processed within 07 working days after the Vietnam Immigration Department receives the completed application and full e-Visa fee.
- How can I check my e-Visa result?
To check an e-Visa result, follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the page: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/tra-cuu-ho-so
Step 2: Provide the required information, including registration code, email and date of birth, to check and print your e-Visa result.
* Note: Registration code must be saved in order to check and print e-Visa and No email will be sent regarding e-Visa results.
- How much is the e-Visa fee?
The current e-Visa fee is 25USD.
- How can I make a payment for my e-Visa
Payment is made via bank account. To make a payment, follow these steps:
Step 1: Choose 1 of the 4 payment methods listed on the web page.
Step 2: Provide the required information and click “Pay” to complete the procedure.
- If my e-Visa is refused or unused, will my payment be refunded?
No. Payments for e-Visa applications are non-refundable.
- Which entry & exit checkpoints allow e-Visa holders to enter and exit Vietnam?
E-Visa holders can enter and exit Vietnam through any checkpoint in 33 international checkpoints.
To check more information, visit Vietnam e-Visa website.