Discover Nha Trang city in this 1 day Tour!
After picking clients up at their hotel in Nha Trang, we will start our ride along Tran Phu street, considered to be the most beautiful and longest seaside street in the city, to observe a part of Nha Trang with the restaurants, bars, shops, crowds and even the chaotic traffic. The first visit is the XQ historical village-an embroidery gallery/workshops. Clients will have a good chance to admire well-known XQ masterpieces of hand embroidery and learn how they are made.
Then continue to visit Stone Church. Built between 1928 and 1933, this church is the oldest Catholic Church in Nha Trang. After that, clients will visit another old building – Long Son pagoda, which was built in 1886. This pagoda is one of the oldest and biggest pagodas in Nha Trang. It is famous not only with its architectural features but also its history. We will break for lunch in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, continue to visit Po Nagar Towers. These towers, which were built between the 7th and 12th centuries, are the remains of Cham Kingdom in Vietnam. Clients will have time to relax and gain their health in mud and mineral water bathing at Hot Mineral Spring Center.
End of the tour with Shopping at Dam Market. It is a popular destination for tourists with all types of local goods, domestic and foreign articles and especially dried seafood.
- Tour as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Expert English-speaking local guide.
- Service charge and government VAT tax.
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.