Day 1: Hanoi
Upon your arrival at Hanoi airport look for our driver and guide who will be waiting for you with a sign bearing your name. The journey from the airport to your hotel will take approximately half an hour and is an entertaining experience full of chaotic traffic and millions of motorbikes.
Day 2: Hanoi – Thac Ba (B/L/D)
8.00 AM start your trip to Thac Ba lake, after 50km away from Ha Noi you may stop at historical antique Duong Lam village. Here, you can see the real old structures of traditional Vietnamese houses which are being preserved by local people and government. In the area, you can also visit the old Communal house that dedicated to the God of mountain and the Mia pagoda. Lunch at the local restaurant then crossing Black river heading to Thac Ba lake. Upon arriving the village of Dao ethnic group on the lake shore, you then can take a short walk around to discover the local life before the sunset.
Day 3: Thac Ba – Ha Giang (B/L/D)
After breakfast, depart to Ha Giang province, a nice stop at the immense tea plantation for photos then join to national road No.2 to Ha Giang via Tuyen Quang city. You will arrive Tay traditional village near Ha Giang city in the afternoon. This is a very beautiful and peaceful commune inhabited by Tay ethnic group surrounding by rice terraces. A stroll around the village and to the stream nearby before refresh your self is recommended.
Day 4: Ha Giang – Meo Vac (B/L/D)
The exciting expedition continues to the Rocky Plateau, the loop of rugged mountains and beautiful hillside villages that keep unchanged for centuries despite the modern comfort spreading out in delta regions. Drive uphill through Quan Ba town then stop and take a short trek to the top for a nice view of the town and the well-known Double Mountain.
The remoteness and the simple lifestyle of ethnic minorities are the interests of our expedition. To day you will ride on the most beautiful and imposing road, we embark on a drive along a zigzag road towards Meo Vac. This secluded mountainous area is conquered by the Lo Lo, Hmong, Dao and Pu Peo people. These ethnic minority groups are almost living on high mountainsides. Lunch in Yen Minh town, then following by the visiting to the palace of Hmong’s King that constructed in late 1898. To be lucky, you may have chance to see and take part in one of the most colorful markets in the region. Before reaching Meo Vac town, a stop for a panorama at the peak of well known Ma Pi Leng pass on the top of the Rocky Plateau is the highlight of the route today.
Day 5: Meo Vac – Ba Be (B/L/D)
Heading northeast on the very stunning road along Gam river, many stops for photos and visiting at Dao and H’mong hilltribes. You may stop at Bao Lac town for a rest and coffee, here you may see Lo Lo, San Chi and Day ethnic people, you will arrive Ba Be lake in late afternoon, here you will stay at Tay village on Ba Be lake shore.
(Ba Be Lake; Ba means Three, Be is from the Tay language word pé, meaning “lake”) is the largest natural lake in Vietnam. It is located in Nam Mau commune, Ba Be district, Bac Kan Province in the Northeast region of the country.
Having been formed approximately 200 million years ago, the lake is surrounded by limestone cliffs, which in turn are covered by primary forests. The lake comprises three zones named Pe Lam, Pe Lu, and Pe Leng. Three rivers, named Nang, Ta Han, and Nam Cuong, are the main inflows of the lake. The Nang river enters the lake through a large waterfall called Dau Dang. In the lake there are also three islands, named An Ma, Khau Cum, and Po Gia Mai (literally “Widow’s Island”).
Ba Be Lake is a featured geographical science and is a biodiversity reservoir. It is a part of the Park. It is home to a range of animals and plants).
Day 6: Ba Be – Hanoi (B/L)
After breakfast, take a boat trip to explore the lake. The cruise will take you passing by the Widow island then heading to the majestic Dau Dang falls where you will experience the beauty of this tropical area and surrounding plantations and villages. There are over 400 plant species and 300 wildlife species in this park. On the cruise back to the homestay, you can also take a walk up hill to visit a small and peaceful An Ma temple.
After early lunch, drive back to Ha Noi.
Day 7: Departure (B)
You will be picked up from your hotel for the one hour journey to the airport. Be sure not to pack any valuables in your checked in luggage and remove all sharp objects and liquids from your carry on.
- Selected accommodation with breakfast in room.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- Private air-condition transportation.
- Experience and friendly English-speaking local guide.
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times.
- Service charge and VAT taxes.
- Welcome gift.
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- International flights with airport and departure taxes
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry…)
- Visa stamping fee for Vietnam (visa on arrival, valid 30 days: $25US upon client’s nationality + 1 photo. Passport has to be valid at least 6 months after departure date of the country). Subject to change without prior notice
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels’ porters
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
- Early check-in/ Late check out
– Travelers are highly recommended to purchase Travel Insurance upon commitment of the booking in case of force majeure. Travel Insurance covers such costs as emergency and medical evacuation, hospital fees, property loss, etc. which could possibly happen during the trip.
– Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
– The itinerary may subject to change depending on weather conditions and the local situation.
– Reservations during peak times such as Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays may be subject to supplementary charges.
– If any proposed service is not available at the time of booking, we will try to find alternative and similar option and minimize changes to the program.
– Domestic flights may subject to change or reschedule before departure date
– Vietnam Travel and Cruise is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest, must be covered by the clients. Vietnam Travel and Cruise will make every effort to recoup any losses from the service providers.
– A Deposit of AUD$300 per person is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
– The balance is due 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
– If you make a booking less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment is due within 48 hours.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
– Cancellation fees apply to all cancelled reservations. The fee is determined by the date written cancellation received by Vietnam Travel and Cruise.
– Cancellation more than 30 days – Loss of deposit
– Cancellation at 30 or less days – 100% of total booking cost
Special conditions: Depending on airlines, hotels, cruises’ cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
Claims and refunds for unused services
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the client.